My second grow and liking it more

maybe kill the cat lol

Picture_1426.jpg

He's my grow partner lol. He races to the door if he knows I am going into the room and he sits by my side when I am mixing or trimming. I don't know why he is so drawn to the plant unless he really believes he is helping. He is rather unique and he never messes with the plant he just lays in front of the door like he is guarding it. I am upgrading soon and he won't be going in there anymore. I did like his company though.

Thanks Twelve12 That is what I needed to know. I will pick some up for my soil grows which are still in veg for 2-3 weeks. If I could ask one more question of you about the molasses. When should I start using it?

Ok, just one more question. Can I use it in my hempy bucket or is it not recommended? Thanks again.

If I may step in here for a sec, I use Molasses about the third or fourth week of flowering. I have used it earlier and it brought in fruit flies, I have used it in the last week of flowering and didn't seem to make a difference.
1 teaspoon per gallon of res water, or in soil same amount and watered normally.
To mix it I take a half gallon of plain water (no nutes) and then nuke it till it is very hot then add the teaspoon's of Molasses I need, mix well, let it cool to room temp, then add to your res.
Check my gallery for some results.....:peace:

If I may step in here for a sec, I use Molasses about the third or fourth week of flowering. I have used it earlier and it brought in fruit flies, I have used it in the last week of flowering and didn't seem to make a difference.
1 teaspoon per gallon of res water, or in soil same amount and watered normally.
To mix it I take a half gallon of plain water (no nutes) and then nuke it till it is very hot then add the teaspoon's of Molasses I need, mix well, let it cool to room temp, then add to your res.
Check my gallery for some results.....:peace:

I didn't get to use it until 3-4 weeks into flower, but after about a week of using it I noticed that the leaves coming out the bud were real sticky so I assumed it was working, shortly thereafter I had to tie off all my buds because they got too heavy to hold themselves up.

I will always use molasses now and will start once the buds start to show. My current grow is in a hempy mix and it is always covered with reflective panels. Don't really know if that is what is keeping the bugs away but I don't get any. I use permethrin 3 weeks into veg and then neem oil just before the switch to 12/12.

Thanks for stopping by deecee and giving some wisdom. There is always a need for wisdom :thumb:

Fruits are looking so juicy Daze bet they smell well good. Have u been able to check on the tricomes yet bro ? Bless ya cat if I was in ya gaff I know were I'd want to be ;D ha
I do check them and right now I have about 10% amber I think this is her last week. I will be cheking again this weekend. I am so ready!

Dizzle mmy man whats good?....whats you kitties name?....He's the company caretaker...my hound is the same way with my grow...he's not interested in that smell though...maybe if I was growing a hybrid BACONKUSH....hehe...or...OG LAMBSCHOP.....you are getting so close my man... Me too can't wait....nicey.....:ciao:

Sorry dizzle but.....THREAD BOMB.. . BOOM ...this is my 500th post at :420:
Thanx to all my peeps here and for dizzle's thread explosion....word my man....:ciao:

Hey everyone.

He is a great cat! His name is wylie. But he is not going near my plants again.lol

I did harvest a few days ago (saturday). I spent 4 hours each day for 2 days trimming and picking every hair off of the buds. This is the part I dread a little bit. I have the buds hanging from the ceiling in the room the growroom is in. The temps and humidity are great for drying but I have never dried this way before. On my first grow the buds were small and dried in a paper bag so I am hoping I do not mess this one up. I did take a handful of popcorn buds and tossed them in a paper bag. I also bought a dozen 1 quart glass mason jars for the cure. I don't know the right time to put them in the jars but I will be having to find out sooner than later. I took some pictures that I will post ASAP. It has been a hectic week for me and I am just now getting back on track.

Picture_1426.jpg

He's my grow partner lol. He races to the door if he knows I am going into the room and he sits by my side when I am mixing or trimming. I don't know why he is so drawn to the plant unless he really believes he is helping. He is rather unique and he never messes with the plant he just lays in front of the door like he is guarding it. I am upgrading soon and he won't be going in there anymore. I did like his company though.

He is laying on the warm cords. Cats do that. He looks happy.:love:

Back
Top Bottom