DWC

ajr1030

What’s up everyone? So my second grow is about to come to an end. I have to jack Herer autos finishing up and a few Pineapple Express that I just cut down. I’m thinking about my next grow and I think I wanna give DWC hydroponics a try. I’ve been growing in soil.

Basically I’m looking for pros and cons you guys may have had from your experience. Also, did you notice an improvement in the quality of your buds with DWC over soil?

as always any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi, and welcome to the world of hydroponics. I've been growing in hydroponics for three years now. I use DWC for my clones and then transplant to coco/perlite and a flood and drain (ebb and flow) table and res for the last of veg and for flower. The biggest issue is that everything you do to the plant in hydro must be carefully monitored, checked and measured.
It really only takes me a few minutes a day to care for them, but there are more intense days for pruning and trimming and cleaning up the plant, etc. Reservoirs must be cleaned and changed in ebb and flow, usually every week. DWC is different. If you do this in a DWC bucket system, roots are in the water all the time. I've not taken a plant all the way in DWC. But I'm interested in watching your grows. Let me know if I can help.

Back
Top Bottom