Dying plant

Coolbloom

I Need help to identify this disease...
bubba kush beginning of the 5 week of flowering

420-magazine-mobile1478578820.jpg

I am using general hydroponics nutes and folowing the feed chart this is the only plant doing this otherwise the others are doing pretty good little confused here

Looks like a phosphorus deficiency.
A pic of therwater plant might help get you more traffic&help mate as dont know if leaves are from bottom,middl,top of plant,,,but island grower does have a good point as phophurus deficiency does cause yellowing,with necrotic(dying,dead)burnt looking leaves&purple leaf stems,,&if you plan on giving it a bud boost is usually around now ,maybe you have already have idk&its burnt them a touch?if you have gave it a bud boost with p in it,it wouldnt be phos deficient tho?so flush with a quarter strength bloom nute let it dry rite out&get it back onto a dose its happy at&if in soil dont overwater&never go to full strength dose on what the bottle says,,now good luck bud..

I'm a GOrganics user and would love to know exactly what your feeding in ML per gallon..
My feeding schedule at 5 weeks looks like this per gallon.
15ml bio bloom.
5ml bio bud.
10 ml bio marine (i stop giving bio marine at week 6)

I've had issues simar to yours and it was due to me not feeding her enough nitrogen in week 2 and 3 ( During there stretch )
My feeding schedule for week 2
10 ml grow
5ml bloom
5ml bio bud
10ml bio marine
.week 3.
5ml grow
10 ml bloom
5ml bio bud
10ml marine..

Hope that helps

ok so I just feed this morning with 2ml floragro, 5ml of floramicro, 8ml of florabloom, 3ml florabloom, and 7 ml of calmag

It's not a disease. It's ph lockout. Do a runoff test like gears said.
But with only 3 weeks of flower left I wouldn't worry about it. Your plant needs Phosphorus and it can't get it from the roots so it's "cannabalizing" itself to get the Phosphorus it needs. Happening this late is actually a good sign. It means it's getting close to harvest.

Check runoff ph, pretty common if you've not flushed with plain ph water a few times during grow. I find that it helps regulate the environment in the medium (soil/coco) and clears out salt build ups.
Jimmy said it's a bit late in the game which is true. If you like you can still flush with ph water in the bathtub, it may have some influence on your quality / quantity of meds. Depends how many week bubba kush needs to go for, as it may just be coming up to harvest time.
Maybe try push the ppm up through your next grow. She'll tell you to back off with tip burn, strain dependent.
GH nutes were good to me, gonna try hempy bucket lucas formula (micro / bloom / maybe calmag if she shows def.) ro water pure perlite mainline for the next one.
Good luck brother.

Get ph water in there, collect the run off. I'm pretty confident it'll come out too low. Run 6.5 ph water through it in the bathtub and allow significant run off till it reads 6.5. Should stop it spreading.
Sometimes this can be mistaken for a deficiency, this should fix.
Definitely worth doing, they look like they got some time to go yet.

Get ph water in there, collect the run off. I'm pretty confident it'll come out too low. Run 6.5 ph water through it in the bathtub and allow significant run off till it reads 6.5. Should stop it spreading.
Sometimes this can be mistaken for a deficiency, this should fix.
Definitely worth doing, they look like they got some time to go yet.
should I feed them after flushing or let them dry and then give her some nutes

Back
Top Bottom