Dying plants from poor transplant.

jls422

IMG_66998.jpg
IMG_66998.jpg

Hello everyone I recently did a very poor job transplanting my plant and I have since put them in Dixie cups. In order to keep them away from the poor soil I had them in. The plants are still droopy however the stems are coded in a frosty like white substance . Does this mean my plants are dead and I have to start over or should I keep trying to keep these alive?

Sorry mate but they look beyond hope to me. It's hard for me to imagine a transplant causing this. Plants in my experience don't much mind being transplanted. There must have been other factors. ?

I had transplanted them to a mix of bandi triple 15 fert... And soil from Home Depot.... Humidity was normal 40-50 percent ....

Temps were normal 75-80 watered with super thrive .... Now I'm thinking my best bet is to by : clones ... And turn them into mothers... And re grow all my plants in roots organic??? Seems to be my best and most affordable bet??

First and foremost, get some reliable soil/soilless medium, not a brand from a big name retailer. Fox Farms has a good rep as well as Promix. There are plenty more out there too. I'm assuming you have enough light in your space already so aside from the medium I'd get reliable nutes. And if you're using tap water make sure the ph is correct, grab some Ph Down/Up if you need it. With lights, medium, nutes and water covered that's about everything.

Back
Top Bottom