Early onset dementia and PTSD

I totally agree. My Dad could sling a pint of Vodka like it was water. Trying to figure time to ease in that drinking isn't masking his symptoms, he thinks people just say "oh he's been drinking". They probably do but if he wasn't drinking I think his behavior would be less noticable in the first place.
Alcohol abuse turns you into a person that easily lies to oneself. I really believe that with the right strains as oil and smoke and if any alcohol, very controlled. He can have a good life. Even if it's cut short, it can be good for a longer time. Patience is what I need keep front and center. I can't worry about feeling like he's wasting time, it's his to waste. I can be productive and helpful and not waste mine.

My Mom did the same thing with Vodka. Every weekend the entire block would start on Friday night and go through Sunday morning walking up to Vodka fizz with raw eggs. I don't think anyone of them were ready to be parents.

It was unfortunately a post WWII time in our neighborhood.
In 1956 my parents 3rd child passed away from Leukemia at almost 6 years old. They didn't recover until about 1975. At least by then they had both stopped drinking and you could have intelligent conversation. It was a trip growing up. I figure if I was there I wouldn't be here. Today, here is a nice place to be. Blessed.

Once we have full legality, our health and vitality will naturally restore itself fully. That process has already begun in many places globally. And that, I feel, means it is time for the 7th Generation to teach the "Warriors of the Rainbow" just how we can restore our Dear "Mother Earth" back to full health. That is why I walk the "Red Road". Google it!

It was unfortunately a post WWII time in our neighborhood.
In 1956 my parents 3rd child passed away from Leukemia at almost 6 years old. They didn't recover until about 1975. At least by then they had both stopped drinking and you could have intelligent conversation. It was a trip growing up. I figure if I was there I wouldn't be here. Today, here is a nice place to be. Blessed.
My early years were similar. Possibly worse. Not gonna go there

I truly hope your words are the way into the future. I will read this evening and let you know what I think.
Sorry your childhood was so tough too. May our present day and futures be better.

I am right there with you.
Just these past few weeks joining 420 brought me to using the THC to bring me back from a low self-esteem PTSD battle. If I hadn't have lived the life I have, I may not have found this forum. I know I am blessed for my path.

Mr. W thank you for truckers insight about the batteries. I took a snap shot of it and researched. You are so right. Those batteries would keep a refrigerator running. If it's dry time that would be important. With hurricanes come humidity. Forget about saving the food. Lol

Once we have full legality, our health and vitality will naturally restore itself fully. That process has already begun in many places globally. And that, I feel, means it is time for the 7th Generation to teach the "Warriors of the Rainbow" just how we can restore our Dear "Mother Earth" back to full health. That is why I walk the "Red Road". Google it!
Thank you for the great reading. That is a great prophecy.

Thank you for the great reading. That is a great prophecy.
Which one. Warriors of the Rainbow of the Hopi Nation or the 7th Generation which is a prophecyfrom Chief Crazy Horse of the Lakota Souix Nation? Both speak of today. The Millenialls are the Warriors and the 7th Gen is the Baby Boomers, my generation. There are several other prophecies that tie into these two from many Plains Indian 1st Nation Tribes. Mayan culture also speaks on the subject very clearly. Have studied these for secveral years now. Many Indigenous peoples if not All have prophecy that also talks of our times we now find ourselves in. Fear not, from what I have gleaned, we are now inside the chaotic clouds of fear and hate and it will get worse b4 it gets better but when the "clouds of chaos" cause you concern, just know that those clouds are actually everything falling into place for eons of bliss coming to our small blue marble called Earth. As those Warriors of the Rainbow will correct All of it, this I deeply feel/know to be true.

Then it falls upon you to teach him how to restore our dear "Mother Earths" balance. You know, it is what you learned from your elders as a child. If not then you have to figure it out. Things like eliminating the use of all fossil fuels. Replacing shit with hemp and cannabis whereever possible. Like Hempcrete instead of concrete, rso instead of chemotherapy. Honoring our elders rather than putting them in an old folks home...and on and on and on... "we will be forever known for the tracks we leave" chief grey eagle.

The more of us who bring this up for deep discussion around the dinner table, the more inclined we are to instill the needed positive change now rather than waiting too long to be the solution. We All know right from wrong. We all want a healthy environment in which to exist. It can be done. IT MUST BE DONE!

That's so the person our son is! That is why I said I can see it. He is all for caring for our planet and solutions that exist now as well as keeping an open mind for future discoveries. He is our son that bought our organic soil and worms to start our in the home composting. Soil should arrive tomorrow. I am retired early to care for my husband, his Dad. He is my right-hand help with his Dad.
Thank you for enlightening me.

That's so the person our son is! That is why I said I can see it. He is all for caring for our planet and solutions that exist now as well as keeping an open mind for future discoveries. He is our son that bought our organic soil and worms to start our in the home composting. Soil should arrive tomorrow. I am retired early to care for my husband, his Dad. He is my right-hand help with his Dad.
Thank you for enlightening me.
But of course. Is my other mission as I am not just a broken soldier, am also an Urban Druid W
20180706_155139.jpg
arrior, a LightKeeper and a Dream Weaver...seriously.

Back
Top Bottom