Early onset dementia and PTSD

That's so the person our son is! That is why I said I can see it. He is all for caring for our planet and solutions that exist now as well as keeping an open mind for future discoveries. He is our son that bought our organic soil and worms to start our in the home composting. Soil should arrive tomorrow. I am retired early to care for my husband, his Dad. He is my right-hand help with his Dad.
Thank you for enlightening me.
I see this throughout our young. Those with autism will be our Saviours I feel. They are the future, they are vital according to Indigenous peoples and thier prophecies. Not just the Hopi. All indigenous people are aware of these things globally.

Something came in my inbox today that made me laugh. Cannabis for kitties. Cannabis rules. Lol
IMG_20190722_152746_736.jpg

A series of unfortunate events for yesterday. We had our jars in the dark, cool if the crawls space. The heat made the air thick, Rh was low but figured best to move to ac and keep in the dark. I got the box banged into the light, which broke and proceeded to bang my head on the floor joists hard enough for a slight concussion. Still a bit lightheaded, no driving today or making major decisions. The good news is no jars broke. Lol

A series of unfortunate events for yesterday. We had our jars in the dark, cool if the crawls space. The heat made the air thick, Rh was low but figured best to move to ac and keep in the dark. I got the box banged into the light, which broke and proceeded to bang my head on the floor joists hard enough for a slight concussion. Still a bit lightheaded, no driving today or making major decisions. The good news is no jars broke. Lol

Goodness! Good thing you're hard-headed. Haha! Seriously, take good care of yourself.

Mr. W thank you for truckers insight about the batteries. I took a snap shot of it and researched. You are so right. Those batteries would keep a refrigerator running. If it's dry time that would be important. With hurricanes come humidity. Forget about saving the food. Lol

I forgot to add that they make solar trinkle chargers that will keep your batteries up and maintained.
check out "Harbor Freight" .com.

Reminds me of fishing with my Dad when I was a little guy...It was a kinder,simpler world back then...good times!

I loved fishing. Never caught much, but definitely good times!
Yesterday and early today the concussion peaked. Ouch to put it mildly. I discovered wearing bifocals with a concussion doesn't work out so well. Dizzy spells. Much better now. Thanks.
Our new guests are busy in their new home. They are adorable.

I loved fishing. Never caught much, but definitely good times!
Yesterday and early today the concussion peaked. Ouch to put it mildly. I discovered wearing bifocals with a concussion doesn't work out so well. Dizzy spells. Much better now. Thanks.
Our new guests are busy in their new home. They are adorable.

Glad you are feeling better.

My new housemates are awesome. I hadn't received the latest bag of organic soil until today. So I had made my wiggly little friends comfortable with what I had. The delivery of soil came today. I have relatives in Colorado, told me to try Sohum living soil. Giving it a try. I am going to prep for a new grow. Washing all my pots etc from this indoor and outdoor season. If I get my act together, I will try a journal. I am really excited to grow the new seeds.

My new housemates are awesome. I hadn't received the latest bag of organic soil until today. So I had made my wiggly little friends comfortable with what I had. The delivery of soil came today. I have relatives in Colorado, told me to try Sohum living soil. Giving it a try. I am going to prep for a new grow. Washing all my pots etc from this indoor and outdoor season. If I get my act together, I will try a journal. I am really excited to grow the new seeds.

Awesome! Count me in on your journal!

Please start a journal, it will be easier to find you. Lol
love your New roomates. Lol

We have an auto in bud! Then my baby, Sensi, will go 12/12. I am hoping to get a nice little homemade grow room set up or make our guest room closet more hospitable. Otherwise I have soil, all fresh clean containers and seeds. The journal will come at the start of that round.

Back
Top Bottom