early sexing

kenner

Is there a way to find out the sex without 12/12 photoperiod ? I dont want to stress my babies, as I want to veg them and make some seeds for next spring and bud out the girls:Rasta:

They will show preflowers on 18/6 light cycle. It takes a while but they will just show naturally. The clone way is probably the easiest.

heres a way i use to tell, i choose one cola, put a paper bag over it for 12 hours, 12 hours off, i do this tell it shows me what i want to know.

DankCloset, thats the method I was gonna try but come to find out I waited so long mine already were showing. I'll try that one next time though.

DankCloset said:
heres a way i use to tell, i choose one cola, put a paper bag over it for 12 hours, 12 hours off, i do this tell it shows me what i want to know.
got a couple on 12/12 from clone can see fem sex signs

got others, diff strain, from seed still not showing sex, pretty close to same age.

OKAY I JUST BURN"T ONE!!! But what are the first signs of a male plant so I can move him

Do a search, you should be able to come up w/a few pics that show the early stages of male flowers. They look like little balls on short stems, but don't worry, you'll have time to get them out before they pop open, so be sure before you do that.
Vin
Here, I found a couple for you.
any tips

Back
Top Bottom