DanknToken

Sup 420 Growers
Question,
I have a DWC/mister setup. This is my 6th or 7th grow. I am trying to switch to all organic. My intent is to improve taste and strength. (open to suggestions)
The reviews that I've read point to EarthJuice nutes. They have a hydro line called elements. Looking to talk to someone about it because I'm running into problems.

I have read that I need to use HiBrix with it, which is a molasses additive. First time using it, I have a great veg stage, switched to flowering and EJ nutes. Within the first two days my PH was Sky high 8.5 and had about 4in of foamy suds on top of the water. More reading said that I needed to add more molasses. Did that, foam indeed did go down. However, after day four, the ph was stable, and a dark green scum slime started growing all over everything. Very frustrated. Any input is very welcome.

In a DWC with mister you cannot use Earthjuice, it will clog your lines. You must use a nute line that will NOT clog your lines. However EJ is my absolute favorite organic nutrient. I started with that in 92. Great stuff. You can still use EJ as a foliar spray.

Hello Mr. Belvedere,
They actually make a hydro line that works very well in this setup. Check out their Elements line. Since I posted this I stopped using the HiBrix molasses. Everything is going great, from what I can tell the HiBrix is a no no in Hydro/Aero applications.

my bad! I was thinking of the "original" EJ I used to use. I did not know they came out with a hydro line! Thx for the info. God I love EJ, that is what I started with. They are the original gold standard of bottled organics. Glad you got it dialed in my friend!

Back
Top Bottom