Earth juice?

muffinman

Im doin my first bagseed grow and so far im into a week from germinating she seems to be really healthy right now since im just feeding it r/o water...

I have the three part earth juice line:
Grow
Bloom
Microblast

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with this line? If so how do you incoporate it to your feeding regimen?

I have the Bloom and the Catalyst (1 out of 3, not bad lol)...I did not purchase them until I went to 12/12 on my last grow. Depending on your plant size adjust your dosage according to the label; I used it roughly every other watering but always with at least one watering with nothing but water in between doses. They are relatively weak nutes compared to others on the market but they're organic and worked well for my little grow.

Also be aware that this stuff has a low pH straight out of the bottle...do not add it to your water solution until you get the pH where you need it. The instructions say to aerate the solution before use as this will help raise the pH, I never did but I always made sure to pH the final solution before feeding it to the plants.

i use grow and blom but neutrino said there weak nutes so what i do is take a two liter and pour a little grow probly 3-4 capfuls i just guess by pouring a little in the bottle then i add a spoon full of earth worm castings and like 2-3 caps full of fish emulsion then i add about a cup of hot water then shake like hell then i fill the rest of the way with ro and leave for a day or two then there will be a film accross the top then i just shake before i water and once you start using organics do not stop unless your plant looks ill
and you cannot burn organics as long as you have a healthy micro heard cuz in organics the microbes eat the nutes and deliver them to the plant but with chems your giving the plant synthetic versions of what the microbes would
and mj can tell the micro heard its full and they wont give it any more but with chem you can haphazeredly feed them when there full and burn them
and with bloom i use the same formula just no ewc and bloom instead of grow and i supplement with chems at 1/4 to 1/2 strenth
its the best of both worlds and it what most companies are doing as well

Im doin my first bagseed grow and so far im into a week from germinating she seems to be really healthy right now since im just feeding it r/o water...

I have the three part earth juice line:
Grow
Bloom
Microblast

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with this line? If so how do you incoporate it to your feeding regimen?

You really need to get some Catalyst also, the get those micro beasties going. Or, some molasses.

Good stuff.

DD

Back
Top Bottom