Eastern Caribbean trip!

GoodGrnMeds

Wus'Sup Peeps? I'm going on a trip to St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Years ago my brother and I made a nice purchase... Does anyone know of the quality these days on the Islands? :bong:

Also, when I return I will be starting my first grow and thought I might check on seeds if there were any quality strains that may originate there...:cool: Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can't wait to chill, medicate and relax... Ya Mon...

Green Med,

I went to St. Thomas oh, 3 or 4 years ago, whenever the war in iraq started. I watched the americans bomb bagdad to rubble trying to kill one man from the hotel room while puffin on some browns. I just bought some herb from a dude around the beach and some from a dude in town, dude in town told me bout his cousin on the beach. Both had similar quality brown weed with a bunch of seeds, but i'm not calling it schwag since it got me fairly high and probably would've been fairly good if it'd been grown better. But the stuff was real cheap and got me flying so i'd say it was a good deal. I just remembered i tore some pages from the bible in the hotel room to roll joints.

Thanks CookieMan! Wanted to check out what the island had to offer... I remember it being Brown too... Kinda stoney! I guess I'm spoiled now, being a cannibis card holder and having access to the cream of the crop with all my boys growing!

Well thanks again dude!

Thanks for the concern Akornpatch. No doubt it's always risky. Oh, and good looking out on the papers... Made sure I packed plenty! I'll try to post some pics in a week or so when I get home!

Back
Top Bottom