Edibles and Crohns?

Hello LisaT,

I have 2 patients that have crohn's. They both use the smoking method of medicating themselves. I have offered edibles and they both have declined stating that it's easier to control thier symptons through smoking. Doesn't mean that you shouldn't try it. Hope you find something that works for you.

CGs

I have tried different ways, from canna milk in my coffee, cannbutter, cannacocoa, fire crackers and green dragon.... I have had a successful experience once lol. I have been wondering if it is because of how fast I digest, and that because of that I just can not get the full effects. I still do it, because it does help with my crohns, as far as keeping attacks under control. Just never get to enjoy the high that everyone raves about. I have research, and been very careful in all my attempts. Frustrated, because of that one time it worked, and I would love to feel that way again :)

Hmmm....all i can think of is finding out what strain was used when it worked for you that one time. Also ask about the recipe too. I hope you find the releif you are looking for.

CGs

Back
Top Bottom