El Fuego Autoflower 52 Days Old

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends ... So Im Growing my first autos now ... Didnt do anything to them ! just let tthem grew ...

But now they are very thin and kinda look like a corn field lol ... Has anybody ever seen a plant like that? and will it yield anything lol? or should i just throw them away because it really looks bad in my opinion ..

Seed Company says El fuego AUto finishes in 60Days so yea got 7 more days haha but i guess that wont be enough... So whats your opinion on this plant? thanks in advance !

xxx6.jpg
xx8.jpg
x30.jpg

I'd say wait it out til harvest a little bit of smoke for the work is better then nothing plus they look frosty, even if it's not enough to smoke you can still make butter or do a extract. :p

Yeah I really don't know what heppened unless the cfl you started under was not near enough light... I'm not familiar with the genetics either though..

But the plain light is quality shit so that's not the problem

Yea bad luck for me lol ... I always tried to keep the CFL as close as possible like 5 -6 cm above the Canopy ... but they grew so fast i almost had to adjust the light every 12 hours lol ... But thanks for looking into it .. i will just see what happens to them lol THanks for your help Guys !!

The pots are to small. And the light was not enough coverage area for your grow. The stretch between node is enough to tell thier was not enough light. Or it was way to far away. I don't know the metric system but 30 inches away for seedlings. 24 for vegetative. And 12 to 18 for flower. Now keep in mind the 60x5 can cover a 1.5x1.5 foot area at 30 inches up. So when close it only covers around 1 foot. Those lights will grow better than CFL's for sure just have to have some knowledge first. I have some autos under the same light and they are short and bushy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

The pots are to small. And the light was not enough coverage area for your grow. The stretch between node is enough to tell thier was not enough light. Or it was way to far away. I don't know the metric system but 30 inches away for seedlings. 24 for vegetative. And 12 to 18 for flower. Now keep in mind the 60x5 can cover a 1.5x1.5 foot area at 30 inches up. So when close it only covers around 1 foot. Those lights will grow better than CFL's for sure just have to have some knowledge first. I have some autos under the same light and they are short and bushy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Using 2 liter pots but only because i read somewhere that one guy is doing it in 2l pots and he is getting good results ... and in the beginning i started with 6x23 watt cfls i kept them as close as possible but yea maybe it wasnt eought for them ... And one of them doesnt look like this it looks quite normal thats the weird thing lol .. but thanks for looking into it !! Ill get me another one of those 60x5 LEd so i will use 2 of them for my next autoflowers :)

I think for a 60 days plant you should go with 2 gallons maybe 4 to 6L would work I have a west coast og in a 4l and she's not to big either but not stretchy like that. It's the one on the right. Might end up with like 20 grams max on her depending on well she fattens up. One the left is a sweet skunk auto.

I'd say wait it out til harvest a little bit of smoke for the work is better then nothing plus they look frosty, even if it's not enough to smoke you can still make butter or do a extract. :p

I was curious about El Fuego Auto and from dna genetics site it says this about the flower, in their description.

Details
"Auto El Fuego (fire) is a special blend of varieties! This time with the Ruderalis, you will get it faster! This Strain is bred purely for its resin profile. DNA have brought their most resinous offerings together to make El Fuego! Expect to see ultra resinous flowers that finish in 60 days! If your all about high yields of resin then these flowers are for you. If extracting resin is your specialty then stop here, she's the one!"

Sounds like they are saying don't expect big buds, just nice and frosty!

Also says the yield is 28-40 grams per plant.

I was curious about El Fuego Auto and from dna genetics site it says this about the flower, in their description.

Details
"Auto El Fuego (fire) is a special blend of varieties! This time with the Ruderalis, you will get it faster! This Strain is bred purely for its resin profile. DNA have brought their most resinous offerings together to make El Fuego! Expect to see ultra resinous flowers that finish in 60 days! If your all about high yields of resin then these flowers are for you. If extracting resin is your specialty then stop here, she's the one!"

Sounds like they are saying don't expect big buds, just nice and frosty!

Also says the yield is 28-40 grams per plant.

Yea I read that too but i didnt expect buds like that hahah .. its like the size of a seed ... and i had 3 El Fuego AUtos only 2 look so weird .. the other one is kinda looking a bit better ill post a pic in a minute but still isnt that biig !!

I think for a 60 days plant you should go with 2 gallons maybe 4 to 6L would work I have a west coast og in a 4l and she's not to big either but not stretchy like that. It's the one on the right. Might end up with like 20 grams max on her depending on well she fattens up. One the left is a sweet skunk auto.

Ok after i harvest these el fuegoos ill give it another try with different autoflowers from Royalqueenseeds and i will use a 2 Gallon pot !! Yes i dont expect big yields its just like a little side grow so the Veg tent isnt empty :) !! Man your Plants look so nice and Happy !! Thanks for your help !!

22324.jpg
16646.jpg

So this is my third El Fuego Auto ... It looks Completly different much nicer and a little bit bigger buds well atleast it looks like buds hahah unlike on the other too were it looks like corn

And i treated them all the same .. so it must be something with their genetics i guess ? or am I wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom