Emergency! code red - root rot MTF!

law abiding

guys, my oldest grow suddenly shows drooping leaves/yellowing bottom leaves. Im growing in a pot and outdoors... when i tried to find out what the problem is... i dig down, below the stem, and it surprises me to discover that the root system below the soil was rotting... i immediately cloned the top, and cut the remaining stem;severing it from the original system... im hydrating now on the leaf by spray gun very often to try to save the plant... need help please...

Re: emergency!!! code red...root rot MTF!

guys, my oldest grow suddenly shows drooping leaves/yellowing bottom leaves. Im growing in a pot and outdoors... when i tried to find out what the problem is... i dig down, below the stem, and it surprises me to discover that the root system below the soil was rotting... i immediately cloned the top, and cut the remaining stem;severing it from the original system... im hydrating now on the leaf by spray gun very often to try to save the plant... need help please...

I will assume there are holes in the bottom of your pot and you are waiting for your medium to completely dry before watering. I would try a product called Roots Excelurator. I use it regularly and never experience these issues. I have read many threads that have used this for root rot. Take a 5 gallon bucket of water, ph the water and add 0.3 ml/l which should work out to 6 ml per 20 l or 5 gals. Whether it's soil, soilless or hydro, the product seems to work wonders. I think it was close to a hundred bucks a bottle, but a bottle lasts a long time. Also, check out ProMix BX as a future growing medium. It eliminates alot of concerns. Hope this helps Brodda.

Back
Top Bottom