Emergency please help

chode420

2012-01-29_23-12-46_468.jpg
2012-01-28_18-57-40_973.jpg
yellowing brownish tips, dry and brittle like dry skin, feels as if bent could break away, yellowing of cotelyns or however you spell it added organic micro grow, 3 part half strength yesterday, because was told calcium def.. it first showed as small spot on edges few days ago now spreading to about half of the leaves not as severe as first cm of the leaves, running led's temps around 80 humidity 50.... in a bubbler system and ph is good.. please help could possibly take better pics if needed

whats the temps on the top of the leaves? not just room? looks like a combo of being hungry + being burnt by the lights.

almost looks like nute burn, but if this is the first feeding, then definatly not it.

however, i would dilute the nutes a little hald str is pretty strong for a seedling. 1/4 is safer.

not sure how much calcium is in the nutes you added as i'v never used them, but it might be more worth it to get some cal-mag and add that

if you have a ppm meter, use it. keep the ppms lower than 250 on such a little girl.

i cant tell from the picture if they are curling up or not... if they are... try to get a bit more of a breeze on them..

if its just yellowing and dying.. its a good possibility its either a cal-mag or nitrogen issue.

The one with more leaves is curling up but not the other one that is effected, and have no ppm meter and its a 3 part micro grow bloom from stlh yhdro cantt spell, have nutes and items comin in mail wed but was in a panic put those organic nutes in yesterday

dilute the solution soon as possible... first pic looks like nute burn, second pic looks like a deficency.

i think you may have jumped the gun on planting.. always make sure you have everything you need first.

Back
Top Bottom