Please someone help me?

Kabakcilar

Hello, its leaves have been turning yellow for a long time and sometimes they stop, then they turn yellow, darken and dry again. What could be causing this? Please help me ?

IMG_7470.jpeg

IMG_7468.jpeg

IMG_7467.jpeg

IMG_7466.jpeg

Looks like you have a calcium issue but you're going to have to give us some background for us to help. Too many things it could be.

Tell us what you're growing in for a soil mix and what you feed them with for starters.

Ambient humidity is between 40-60 degrees, I use light mars hydro ts3000, fertilizers biobizz grow, heaven, bloom, topmax, algamic and cannaboost. My plants are 85 days old but are in bloom for 14 days. I water every 5 days (nutrients, nutrients, empty water, nutrients, nutrients, empty water, nutrients, '', '','' etc.)

Give us your details.

Environment

Lighting

Food

Grow medium

Watering schedule

I give biobizz grow, haven, bloom, topmax, algamic and cannaboost, soil plagron light mix in the 2nd week of flowering.
I go along with @Azimuth in that it looks like a shortage of Calcium-Magnesium nutrients causing problems.

Couple of questions. Which of the products listed supplies the Calcium? Sometimes fertilizer companies will mix Calcium in with one of the other fertilizers. I have seen a Calcium fertilizer from BioBizz but it is not mentioned in the list.

Are you using the soil feeding chart as printed by BioBizz or have you customized it? Or using their hydroponic feeding schedule.

I gave biobizz CalMag 9 days ago, adding 5ml CalMag to 2.5 liters of water, and I have given biobizz CalMag 3 times so far, and today I gave 5ml CalMag to 2.5 liters of water.

I use biobizz soil table

I go along with @Azimuth in that it looks like a shortage of Calcium-Magnesium nutrients causing problems.

Couple of questions. Which of the products listed supplies the Calcium? Sometimes fertilizer companies will mix Calcium in with one of the other fertilizers. I have seen a Calcium fertilizer from BioBizz but it is not mentioned in the list.

Are you using the soil feeding chart as printed by BioBizz or have you customized it? Or using their hydroponic feeding schedule.

Looks like you have a calcium issue but you're going to have to give us some background for us to help. Too many things it could be.

Tell us what you're growing in for a soil mix and what you feed them with for starters.

Looks to me like a calcium deficiency but also that you're getting lots of advice on that other site and I couldn't tell whether or not you've made any of the suggested changes.

So, I'm back to: start a grow journal on this site including the grow basics (grow medium, nutrients used, tent temp and humidity, stuff like that) and well get you sorted out.

Looks to me like a calcium deficiency but also that you're getting lots of advice on that other site and I couldn't tell whether or not you've made any of the suggested changes.

So, I'm back to: start a grow journal on this site including the grow basics (grow medium, nutrients used, tent temp and humidity, stuff like that) and well get you sorted out.
biobizz CalMag I give 2 ml per liter 3 times in 39 days, I give 2.5 liters of water per pot, I gave 5 ml, don't you think it is enough? pot 18 liters

I'm not familiar with that nute. Are you following the manufacturer's recommendations? You indicated you're following the soil table. Just looks to me like they're hungry. The light yellowing a cry for N, the brown spots a calcium ask. But, if you're adding other things or get your nutes or pH out of balance it could also be a nute lockout masquerading as deficiencies.

Watering a set amount each time if that's what you're doing isn't optimal as the plant should be determining how much it wants how often.

I give biobizz grow, haven, bloom, topmax, algamic and cannaboost, soil plagron light mix in the 2nd week of flowering.

Maybe @bluter is familiar with your biobizz nutes.

The top of the plants look good in the first picture. Are those yellowed leaves on the bottom of the plants? Is that a rot bag (for CO2) on the left side of the tent? And is that plant in the second pic with the most yellow leaves underneath that bag?
There is yellowing and drying at the bottom of every plant and brown spots appear on every plant. I stopped giving biobizz grow and heaven, the soil dries in 4-5 days, I divided the nutrients into 2, I give biobizz bloom, algamic and canna boost. After 4 days, I give biozbizz topmax, activera and microbes, do you think? What should be done?

Calcium deficiency only presents in new growth not old. Calcium is immobile so the plant will not pull it from one area to feed another. Mag, NP and K present deficiency in old growth. They are all mobile so the plant takes from old low growth to feed new growth.

If you are pumping in high P it can cause N and mag to lock out, blocking N and mag. High levels of calcium will also block mag.

I am assuming you have a micro nutrient formula in the mix. Manganese is the only micro that could possibly be involved but vary unlikely. Unless it's value is absolute 0 somehow.

I gave biobizz CalMag 9 days ago, adding 5ml CalMag to 2.5 liters of water, and I have given biobizz CalMag 3 times so far, and today I gave 5ml CalMag to 2.5 liters of water.
biobizz CalMag I give 2 ml per liter 3 times in 39 days, I give 2.5 liters of water per pot, I gave 5 ml, don't you think it is enough?
You are not following the BioBizz feeding schedule or chart. The amount being mixed with water is close enough but you are supposed to be giving it to the plants at least once a week. Giving a dose every 10 days is why the problem started.

Once this sort of issue starts to show it does not go away. The idea is to prevent the yellowing and brown spots from starting so the Calcium is given each week from when the plant is just starting to grow.

There is yellowing and drying at the bottom of every plant and brown spots appear on every plant. I stopped giving biobizz grow and heaven,....
and in message #4 you wrote....
... in the 2nd week of flowering.
Any new signs of yellowing showing up in leaves at this time can be a sign that the plant is now needing even more Nitrogen to build the flower buds. If the plant cannot get enough from the media or soil it is growing in then it will take it from existing fan leaves where it was stored and moves it to the new flowering growth. Even more yellowing of leaves is the result.

It is now a week later so the plants are in their 3rd week flowering and you have to be be following the schedule. You should not be randomly picking and choosing which fertilizers to stop using. It will not work.

Since the plant has been flowering it demands more fertilizers and nutrients to stay healthy, not less. If you look at the BioBizz Nutrient Schedule you will see that during Week 4 and 5 the grower has to increase the amounts of all fertilizers until the very end or close to the end.

I use biobizz soil table
Look at the chart and the BioBizz Light MIx soil that you are using is at the bottom.

Calcium deficiency only presents in new growth not old. Calcium is immobile so the plant will not pull it from one area to feed another. Mag, NP and K present deficiency in old growth. They are all mobile so the plant takes from old low growth to feed new growth.

If you are pumping in high P it can cause N and mag to lock out, blocking N and mag. High levels of calcium will also block mag.

I am assuming you have a micro nutrient formula in the mix. Manganese is the only micro that could possibly be involved but vary unlikely. Unless it's value is absolute 0 somehow.
You posted this while I was finishing up my msg just above yours.

His Calcium amounts are about half of what it recommended so unlikely that any blockage or lock-out is taking place. I have the feeling that the plant(s) have already started pulling the mobile nutrients since the BioBizz Grow was stopped.

As for the micro-nutrient formula that is probably the BioBizz Heaven which was also stopped.

You posted this while I was finishing up my msg just above yours.

His Calcium amounts are about half of what it recommended so unlikely that any blockage or lock-out is taking place. I have the feeling that the plant(s) have already started pulling the mobile nutrients since the BioBizz Grow was stopped.

As for the micro-nutrient formula that is probably the BioBizz Heaven which was also stopped.
I'll type slower next time wings.😁

I was trying to summarize nutrient possibility for old growth yellowing since it was a modge podge mix. On re reading I kind of grazed over the main point.
Calcium deficiency yellows new growth but not old growth. CAL/MAG is the common application and low MAG effects old growth. Low levels of calcium restrict the roots absorption of N effecting all growth. Plant takes stored N from old growth to save new growth. So low cal/mag would be a triple whammy on old growth. Mega dosing high P flower boost would compound the problem. Only adding it every 10 days feeding explains it being recurring.

Back
Top Bottom