Empty seed pods?..8 weeks into flower..help..

tozort

8 weeks into flower ..looks like seed pods on my hollands hope..there empty and at the nodes there is no sign of hermie..Is this normal?..:thanks:

all female plants that bud have " seed pods " or otherwise known as "Calyxes". Calyxes are the sepals of the flower they would typically form a whorl that encloses the petals and forms a protective layer around a flower in the bud. Calyxes are soon to be houses for your seeds, if your plant would undergo pollination, these is where the seeds develop
On the seventh week or so on the flowering stage, calyxes start to swell; they would be very much visible to your eye. This would be a crucial moment too for harvesting, once you see the calyxes forming you can now count the days before you can harvest your plant, your calyx now is producing the valuable trichs, it would take about five more weeks until you can harvest from the period you first saw the swelling of calyxes, this would be your most potent THC ever. In other words this time would be the perfect time to harvest and get the most potent THC from your produce. Some information concerning this is that the plant also swells up on the 8th week, so that’s seven to eight weeks to be safe.

bud172.jpg
here she is..she is under sodium light so its hard to see..

That looks good, no problems there, can't tell what colors the leaves are but it looks like you're just a few days from harvest. Have you/do you intend to flush them before? if you do, you should probably start.

thank-you...this is my first grow..I know I have to flush..do i use just water? how do i do it?also..do i give them 24 dark..they are 60 days old on this wed.just 56 days today...its hard to tell if the trics are done under the light..I am at sorts when to pull..I do have a dark well ventilated place for ready for them..And 4 more clones 3 months old ready to go in after i yank these babies..I just made 2 each of them clones..to keep the herd going..and stay legal..In Maine we MMJ patients can grow 6..thats flowering plants..with others in various stages of growth to ensure the strain..I do donate clones to my brother who also is a MMJ person..we try to help each other..my first clones was given to me by a legal grower..Thanks for youre help people your input on the blog has helped me greatly..and i thank you for your knowledge. And giving of you time to help me..

I just defoliated my babies..its 24 dark and off to the drying chamber..I have sampled each one..its very good ,It taste good..Im so happy ..I dont have a lot..4 plants..I am staying legal ,,but this will help..

Back
Top Bottom