Enchanted Green Butter

What do you prefer Papers bowls bongs ?other?

• Papers

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • Bolws

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • Bongs

Votes: 90 56.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 14.4%

• Total voters

I got nabor

So you want to make pot brownies, huh? And you've asked yourself, "Hmm, how do I do that?" Well, this should help ya out a little. I have step by step instructions, and even included pictures. Yay!!! So are you ready to start making the yummy yummy treat?

First things first, the cannabutter. I would highly recommend putting this in your brownies instead of just throwing some weed in them. So here's how to make this enchanted green butter.

Determine how much weed you want to put in your butter. I would recommend starting with a lighter batch, you can get messed up pretty bad by eating weed. So, a "light" batch would be about 3/4 an ounce of weed to 5 sticks of butter. Of course you don't need 3/4 an ounce of weed to make butter. If you use less weed, just use less butter! Makes sense eh?

Before you get started, CRACK A WINDOW!!!

Your kitchen is definitely going to stink for a while, so if you are worried about neighbors, you may want to do the cannabutter at night.

Alright, you want to put about a quart of water (if your using 5 sticks of butter) into a pan and bring the water to a boil. Next add the butter (I don't recommend using marjarine). After the butter is melted, add your desired amount of finely grinded weed. Of course make sure you remove all stems and seeds before adding to water.

After adding the weed reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes. Make sure you stir frequently!

When time is up, remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes then strain the pot butter (using cheesecloth) into a bowl. For those of you who do not know what cheesecloth is: long a versatile kitchen helper, this lightweight natural cotton cloth won't fall apart when wet and will not flavor the food it touches. Cheesecloth has a multitude of culinary uses including straining liquids, forming a packet for herbs and spices (as with bouquet garni) that can be dropped into a soup or stock pot and lining molds (such as for coeur a la creme). It comes in both find and coarse weaves and is available in gourmet shops, supermarkets and the kitchen section of many department stores. In Britain it's sometimes called butter muslin.

If you don't have cheesecloth on hand, don't fret. I've heard that a plain white handkerchief will do the job. And, if you do not posess one of these, just leave it in. You may be able to taste it, but it's not so bad!
Before refridgeration:

Next, put your green butter into the fridge overnight to harden. Scoop the top wax like layer out and save, this is your precious cannabutter. Discard the yucky water underneath. All the good stuff you need is in the soild form, so you don't need the water.

Now, get your favorite box of brownie mix ready!

Make the brownies as you normally would, except substitute the oil or butter the mix calls for with the cannibutter. Follow the rest of the directions on the brownie mix box, baking time may take a bit longer. I would also recommend lowering the oven temp to 325 degrees.

Don't be afraid to get a little creative with your brownies either.

Now you can finally eat your magical brownies!!! Be careful though, you should start with just one and see how that works. Remember that it takes a while to take effect, wait at least 30-60 minutes to see if your high.

ENJOY:allgood:

I'm gonna try that I never make brownies because everytime I make them the shit taste isn't worth the high that you get but if it won't tast as bad I'll try it

wow sounds somewhat complicated!

I'm gonna try that I never make brownies because everytime I make them the shit taste isn't worth the high that you get but if it won't tast as bad I'll try it
Its all in the browine mix and how much weed you put in but this way you cant tase it as bad...But thair will all most all ways besome taste. Have fun and let me know if you liked them

Bowls is to general. I like glass not metal. I voted bowls anyways.
OHH and I really like brownies
Yeah glass is much better dose not get as hot and comes in meney realey trippy styles...

Its funny to see this thread cause I am making brownie right now. I made the butter a couple weeks ago.
Here is a pic of the butter.

100_0124.JPG

100_0125.JPG

If "Other" is vaping or eating or drinking, that's my vote. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

a·non·y·mous said:
dude i tried the oil method once... and it was awful... it tasted like hell and smelled nausiating..

You didn't do it right and must of burned it. It goes great with oil. I think it might even absorb better than buter.:cheesygrinsmiley:

a·non·y·mous said:
ur prolley right.... it was a few years ago... but regardless of what happened it was a bad experience,,... haha

Mr A.. try olive oil.. the easiest method I've ever seen and tastes good too. Use it straight up, I do.. 2 tbls and I'm good for 6-8 hours.. totally non-functional.

Grind up your pot, put in a frying pan (small), cover with olive oil of your choice,
simmer for an hour, pour through coffee filter, fucking enjoy!

Use in straight, use in cooking, use as a salad dressing, just use it! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I like making the canna-oil over the butter, but the butter is good on a cracker with some homemade preserves. As far as the smell when making either the oil or butter, it is not as bad as a pot of collard greens on the stove.

Back
Top Bottom