End of Veg, yellow leaves, please help

MrBeing

Hi all,
I'm growing Wappa strain,I'm at the end of the vegetative phase, at about 25 day.
Leaves of my little babies costantly become yellow from the tip, then the yellow procede to the center, I, ve already grown several times but never had this kind of issue, what can it be? thanks for the help... :thanks::Namaste:

245bs01.jpg

25zgf3b.jpg

24n0282.jpg

Hey mrbeing. First of all, your plants stems are very tiny - you have to move the light closer to the plants - and get a oscilliating fan to blow across plants.

Do you use any nutrients at this stage?

Hi Jummejum, thanks for you help, I'll try to move the light closer, the fan is already working, but it was taking air out of the tent, I'll try to invert it to blow air in the tent, on the plants...

this is the nutrient I actually use :
igf33c.jpg

it says 2 to 4ml per litre, I usually use 2ml, but only once a week, the rest of the week I use simple water...

What do you mean the rest of the week? Do you water every day? You should only need to water when they need it. Here is a good way of telling when to water. Let it dry out to the point of drooping. Pick it up and remember how light it feels. Water it real good until water comes out the bottom. Weigh it again. Now wait until it's dry but not drooping repeat. Using nutes every other water should be sufficient.

What do you mean the rest of the week? Do you water every day? You should only need to water when they need it. Here is a good way of telling when to water. Let it dry out to the point of drooping. Pick it up and remember how light it feels. Water it real good until water comes out the bottom. Weigh it again. Now wait until it's dry but not drooping repeat. Using nutes every other water should be sufficient.

Hi, I usually give water every two or three days, but nutes only once a week, thanks for your help :)

I dont, know much about organic fertilizers, but search around the site for something organic with a higher nitrogen content. Maybe your not even intentionally going organic but that bio buzz says organic on it. but you are using a fertilizer right now with a higher K than N, and usually in veg you want a higher N value than P and K. and in flower your going to have higher P and K values and a lower N value. The plant requires more nitrogen in veg than it does in flower. But in flower it requires more P and K than it does in veg.

Back
Top Bottom