Eventful harvest!

Hayron1088

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to share. I grew three strains in one tent, Cherry Pie, White Widow, and a random bag seed. Grow went really well with only small problems here and there. CP and WW were clones by the way. Fast forward to day 6 of drying. Inspecting the buds this morning I noticed each strain has a few seeds!!! Let me remind you that I’m very involved and check my plants daily. One of them Hermed on me I take it? I never once saw signs of male or herm. What and how can I learn from this? What can I do next time to prevent this? The smoke is great and strong so it’s kind of bittersweet for lack of a better word. Anyone with a little knowledge for my future would be great as I have never experienced this before. Have a great day and thank you for all the help.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to share. I grew three strains in one tent, Cherry Pie, White Widow, and a random bag seed. Grow went really well with only small problems here and there. CP and WW were clones by the way. Fast forward to day 6 of drying. Inspecting the buds this morning I noticed each strain has a few seeds!!! Let me remind you that I’m very involved and check my plants daily. One of them Hermed on me I take it? I never once saw signs of male or herm. What and how can I learn from this? What can I do next time to prevent this? The smoke is great and strong so it’s kind of bittersweet for lack of a better word. Anyone with a little knowledge for my future would be great as I have never experienced this before. Have a great day and thank you for all the help.
If I had to guess I'd say its a bag seed issue.
What I've noticed is poor genetics cant hold a girl through flower.
They seem to spring nannrers in last couple weeks. Little polen pins from he..
I could be wrong, there are lots of factors that can cause an issue.
Just the most obvious one. To me.
Try @Weed Seeds Express for your next grow.
Genetics is paramount as far as I'm concerned.
Better genetics better harvest.
Bill

Bill
That’s what I’m thinking, I have two strains now, so far so good

Bill
I’ve got a plant that’s a male. Not sure if it Hermed or what. I hate to trash it. Can it be used for anything? I was thinking about planning it outside somewhere. Suggestions?

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ve got a plant that’s a male. Not sure if it Hermed or what. I hate to trash it. Can it be used for anything? I was thinking about planning it outside somewhere. Suggestions?

image.jpg

image.jpg
If it were me I would collect some pollen and stick it in the freezer and then kill the plant. If you put it outside you could seed other outdoor grows that my be in the area. I have been told that one male plant, with the help of bees, can help it pollinate in a 10 mile radius.

If it were me I would collect some pollen and stick it in the freezer and then kill the plant. If you put it outside you could seed other outdoor grows that my be in the area. I have been told that one male plant, with the help of bees, can help it pollinate in a 10 mile radius.
Sorry for being a rookie, but how and why would I collect and freeze the pollen? Thanks!

I do because I am into altering strains (Hybrids) If you have no interest in creating your own Hybrid's, just kill it off and move to the next :)

image.jpg

image.jpg
How are you mr Waffles.
If that were my boy I'd have him in a garbage bag tied tight and on the next dump truck.
Get rid of him. Nothing good will come from feken around with him.
Take care buddy.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom