Ever seen a plant grow like this?

After 5 Days it sort of blew up with new growth but today is chop down day and end of Rude experiment...
IMAG1835.jpg

odd plant
When it dried it was sticky and compacted like bud lol made medicinal cooking butter with it along with a Qp of shake and bud stems and a gram of amber oil for kick. I call it narcolepsy butter haha... Much love brother John!

do you only breed auto ruderal strains? if so why
Well a few things have changed Tommygreens , I will be not only breeding Ruderalis strains with solid strains but also using Hemp to cross with them as well. I am doing a split Rudes and Hemp crosses because Hemp also creates a timed strain but at half potency to the Cannabis strains. Problem here is we need plants that auto bloom so we can finish them on planned schedule. We have frosts as early as Mid August even early August. Crossing with less potent but auto flowering strains still makes potent plants here though our nights get colder and makes up for the lower potency. I keep getting in more cahoots with outdoor breeders here , Vom for example is a very successful outdoor Over Grower who has similar outdoor growing conditions so half his outdoor strains are crossed with suomi hemp with his potent strains and they can tolerate colder weather and still produce however these strains will produce low quality bud if grown in warmer climates. We have different seed stocks to play with so it will be interesting what I come up with!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom