Experienced Growers Only please

jediwithredey

Hi

I have just signed up to 420 ( Hi everyone ).... I have been following grow guides for a long time and i find alot of mixed advice on the auto flowers and i would like to hear from experienced growers who use autoflowers on the following.. I will be using sweet skunk auto as an example for my autoflower questions..
Based on the retailer quoting 7 week from seed to harvest.

1) When would you start giving nutes given its VERY short lifespan

2) Has anyone tried to Fim or lollipop or any other methods and had better results than leaving her naturally.

3) Has anyone found better yeilds from keeping the light further away or is closer better in terms of yeild?
Averaging 3 feet distance?

Well i hope that i get some experience from fellow growers who have maybe had some trial and errors that they find that would be beneficial to any of us!

Thanks

:420:

1) when to give nutes depends on your soil

2) lollipopping is always a great idea

3) depending on the type of light, you want it closer

It would be 4 pot wilma with clay pebbles using a 400w MH for 2 weeks veg then 400w HPS for last 5 weeks

Nutes: all the canna nutes : aqua vega a+b , aqua flora a+b, canna boost,pk13/14,cannazym,rhizotonic.

Also every grow they ended up without smell.. and smoked like standard weed

Screw that. Mild nutes once the bean is popped - go 24/0 lighting, once she's 6" tall, bump up nutes to mid strength (600 ppm). As soon as you see hairs, crank the nutes to 1200. Nothing else required. My best results were in coco coir with Osmocote+ watered with RODI water and CaMg+ at 10ml/gal then pH balanced to 5.7. Late top waterings with some molasses and bug tea. Sorry for the lack of paragraphs. Peace, :bongrip: ~JZ

Thats awsome jozo hopefully that will help others, and i may try that setup , was that with any certain strains?
Thanks for the reply, anyone else running similar setups to what i have?
If so can you share what your best grow was and setup details!

1) defiantly no high stress training, just LST!!
2)about 2 to tree weeks start giving nutes, and don't overdue them .. autos need 1/2 or even 1/4 the strength of regular cannabis.
3) it is always better to get closer but be careful to not burn then, I usually put a strong fan so as it blows on the plants upper foliage and then the lamp can go closer..

Back
Top Bottom