Expert eyes requested: sudden leaf symptoms

Trogoliath

Thanks for clicking in!

I'll make it short. The symptoms, I believe, are two: 1st is the top set of leaves exhibiting sudden brown spots (over 1-2 nights), while the 2nd is a couple of the base leaves suffering from some kind of (unidentified) pest.

My hypothesis to symptom #1: top leaves suffering from nutrient burn. I may have splashed a couple of drops of my watering solution on them the other day (1L RO water = Pure Blend Pro Bloom 4.5mg + CalMag Plus 1.3mg + Liquid Karma 0.8mg), and with the direct light on them the leaves have burnt a little.

My hypothesis for symptom #2: fu*k If i know. I've no idea what could do this to my plant...

CORRECT ME IF I"M WRONG. DON'T HOLD BACK IF YOU MUST :)

PS: The top set of leaves sits at about 19 inches from DiamondSeries DS200 LED lamp, FYI.
PPS: The trichomes have started developing more of an amber color now, if that's of any relevance. I believe I'm in my Week 7 of an Northern Light AF. Here's a link to my grow journal

Symptom #1:
20140621_230203.jpg
20140621_230136.jpg
20140621_230035.jpg

Symptom #2 (limited to only a couple of the lower leaves):

20140616_194835.jpg

20140621_230310.jpg

Here you can tell what stage the plant's in:
20140621_230242.jpg

Much Obliged,
Trogoliath

I’m not a pro by any means but check your soils ph, and any nutrients after they’ve been mixed do your ph check. My first grow my leaves were dark green and curled over, my soil ph was wrong, hope you find the problem.

Blackstrap Unsulfered Organic Molasses is great for bug control, mold in your soil, and other issues, check it out in you tube and see if that might help

Do you have the title of the youtube video? There are so many molasses & gardening videos available.
That's 2014 buddy has been gone 6 years. May Not Answer
Bill

Back
Top Bottom