EZ CLONr problems! are my clones wasted?!?

whosthatguy17

hello there quick sum... homemade ez cloner, under a 125 comp flor. (24hrs),

ALL of the clippings larger leafs have a yellow / white blotches. almost look burnt.

where the 45* cut was made instead of white shoots coming out there is a dark (black) outline.

it has been super cold here in soCal @ night...

the mix is a very "soft" apl. of RO water, SUPERTHRIVE, ROOTS excel, and liquid karma.

I tryd to keep the pH @ 5.2 but I fear that at some point it got crazy.

my first thought is pH. but any good info/tips on ezcloner would be super.

much love and if interested in pics let me know and i will put it together :goodluck:

Re: EZ CLONr problems!! are my clones wasted?!?

I just read on another thread that "tap" water with no additives had 100% rooting rate...

should i just use RO water and leave it with a pH of 7.0?

and my root excell is like $90 for a 10oz can! would love to save that for transplanting!

any feed back is greatly apreatiated

I just use straight tap in my aero cloner I built. Ive had excellent success with it. I do add about 5ml of technaflora B-1 Green to the 12 gallons of tap water. I average about 90-100% success with it. I guess I do use about 6 drops of superthrive to the res also, And about 20ml of hydrogen peroxide. lol.
But thats the only addittives it gets. Keep trying, and youll find a good balance. My tap water here is about 200-450 ppm. so That may help a bit also, Not really sure but It works so I just run with it. lol..

Back
Top Bottom