Fading away

420Friendly

I've been on here since 2003; no weed. I've bitched about this before; I read on here but post a lot less, like over a year ago. But I am here.

I went around looking at some other college type placed today with the thought that maybe I could strike up a fruitful conversation with someone. Walking around with my notebook computer in my slip case, colorful striped polo tucked into my Levi's, grey sneakers, dark eyeglasses (photosensitive), black running cap on head and three days of stubble, looking for an alternative place to park myself beyond Starbuck's. As soon as I looked into this grungy coffee shop/computer shop, some punk lowly sitting outside said "narc". I just kept walking. No one ever thinks I love getting stoned; there's something about the way I walk or look and I have troubles just hooking up socially. I did not know how to turn that comment into opportunity, afraid of risking confrontation instead.

I just want to get really faded on some dank indica. I dream of a humongous milky bong hit and totally couch locked. However, regardless, I wish, for my own ego, that some serious pot heads would befriend me even if there was no weed involved. I just have never been able to tackle that "coolness/hip/he can be trusted" factor. :helpsmilie:

Dude,
Have you no friends? Don't they know someone who knows someone?

For what its worth, I'd have trouble trusting someone whose only reason for being there was to score.
Not necessarily on the narc waveband, but on the weirdness waveband. (An older guy with sunglasses hanging around college kids?!?)

Try making friends first and then finding out if they smoke, grow or sell.

I did not approach the person. I was on the street, looking inside places, seeing where I could sit down, open the computer, get coffee and, sometimes, people start chatting. I never said a word or directly looked at the dude. I was not hanging around the "college kid"; he appeared to actually be looking for trouble, hanging outside with a couple of other people. As for the sunglass, I don't think that should be an issue on a sunny, humid, 90 degree day. Further, you presented an illogical assumption that I had been asking to "score." My mouth was completely shut. Thus, I did not present a reason, at least intellectually, for anyone to mistrust me at that point. As I said, I was only walking, looking inside places, reading some menus when posted, trying to find a comfortable place with A/C. That one I was looking at had its doors open and I was wondering about the temperature, humidity of the place and how it could keep some deserts out, on display, unrefrigerated. The one adjacent had people in there but a sign posted about a computer class starting at that time, so I backed away. Then the quip, "narc." If that would lead someone to think I was hanging around college students asking to "score" then I am living in another dimension. Your critique was negative, and presumptuous, indicative of a failure to fully read my post, thus indicating a predetermination.

well 420 if I lived closer I think a good burn and a little story telling would do us both some good:) geuss we can doit over the net exsept the burn part. maybe you just got to be yourself and not worry about what anyone says. never been one for the big cities myself. seems like everyone has got to put some false bravado on because of insecurities. anyway anytime you want too shoot the sh#t look me up:peace:

your subbed so I get you on my email:) my computer skills are very limited so I wont be much help here. not much of a nite owl either. but I will look for your posts:peace:

I was in the same boat a few months back ... smoked most of the past 40 years on a daily basis but whenever I was out it was Hell ! Lot of folks on here said to grow but being old school I was used to big cumbersome light set-ups that really heated up and drew a lot of power ... Things have changed ... A daylight CFL will grow amazing weed in the corner of a closet or a room/ A closet full of them will have you feeling like a farmer.

$42 w/shipping will have 5 of these seeds in your front door .... A $12 clamp lamp and a $10 high wattage daylight CFL and you'll be smoking your own in about 4 months and it will be some of the freshest, hardest hitting bud you'll have ever smoked ... all the knowledge required to make such a venture fruitful is contained here at 420magazine.

Blue Mystic Auto-Flower Feminized ...
Nirvana Blue Mystic feminized + autoflower (5 seeds)

hey 420 havent heard from you hope evrything is looking up:) anyway I have a journal going called got my feet wet and now its time to dive in. maybe we can get together there:welcome:

Chester, can't agree more. I have gone from nothing to too much to handle. With just 1 closet and two lamps.

OP,
dude might just have been goofing on you cos he was bored. Perhaps he was strung on the caffeine and thought he was being 'pithy'. When you freaked and left he thought, "Opps".

Back
Top Bottom