Fastest finishing autos?

Barney86

Sup troops. So, I'm gonna get myself some rapid finishing autos and thought you fine folks could point me in the right direction.

Just want some smoke to keep me through while my photos do their thing.
I always put autos on with my photos, 18/6 or 12/12 I don't bother. Doesn't really effect the quality, just the yield.
Had a few recently that have massively outgrown their surroundings though so want to get some smaller stuff in.

If you could post any strain recommendations of fast finishers you've done along with no of days, rough yield and most Importantly wether it was any good or not, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance troops :)

Sup troops. So, I'm gonna get myself some rapid finishing autos and thought you fine folks could point me in the right direction.

Just want some smoke to keep me through while my photos do their thing.
I always put autos on with my photos, 18/6 or 12/12 I don't bother. Doesn't really effect the quality, just the yield.
Had a few recently that have massively outgrown their surroundings though so want to get some smaller stuff in.

If you could post any strain recommendations of fast finishers you've done along with no of days, rough yield and most Importantly wether it was any good or not, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance troops :)
My Sweet Tooth by @Barney'sFarm was finished fast. It was 80 something days and i usually doubt even look at them yet
All the leaves were dying etc. Fastest one ive had

Not an auto, but way back when I was dealing, I once harvested a Sensi Seeds strain after 53 days flowering, IIRC when I "needed" more goodies for the turbo Buick, and had no problems selling it. Of course that didn't count the week or so it took to root the cuttings, so it'd only be fair to add that to the amount of time. Been a while, but I think the strain was Early Girl, and it was the shortest flowering period strain I've ever grown.

Back
Top Bottom