Fastest flowering strains that aren't autos?

If you're growing in soil you can shorten your flowering time 15-20% by adding malted barley ground fine into your soil mix @ 1 cup per cubic foot (7.5gal) soil.
Thank me later.

If you're growing in soil you can shorten your flowering time 15-20% by adding malted barley ground fine into your soil mix @ 1 cup per cubic foot (7.5gal) soil.
Thank me later.
Good to know. The amendments I'm using for the comparative grow recommend their barley powder through flower. I'll definitely grab a bag.

I don't know how fast they really are yet, but I'm trying a couple of "fast" strains right now. Amnesia fast, from a non-sponsor seedbank, and Green Poison fast, from Sweet Seeds.
Personal experience, Pineapple Express #2 took 53 days, and a friend grew some Black Domina that flowered in 7 weeks (he didn't say how many days, not sure if he knew).

Good to know. The amendments I'm using for the comparative grow recommend their barley powder through flower. I'll definitely grab a bag.
The GSC grow?? Didn't see that recommendation.... I've been using it for several years it works fer sure.

What amendments are you using?

Can buy organic malted barley by the pound and grind up right before use. Just like coffee beans .. same deal. Fresh is best.

The GSC grow?? Didn't see that recommendation.... I've been using it for several years it works fer sure.

What amendments are you using?

Can buy organic malted barley by the pound and grind up right before use. Just like coffee beans .. same deal. Fresh is best.
Yeah the GSC one. I'm using products from a company here in the UK called Living Soil fertilisers.

The recommendation wasn't from the GSC grow. I mean that living soil recommend adding the barley.

Pineapple Express #2 from G13 advertises a 45-50 day flowering I just grabbed a couple myself for an outdoor grow as I have a short season.

Thank me later.
Does this only work for indoor grows or outdoor grows as well?, and do I apply malt barley as soon as I put the seedlings into the ground?, also how often do I add malt barley to the soil?

Sorry for all the questions.

Back
Top Bottom