Favorite Drug/Pot Quotes

Euphoricpa

I know theres tons of quotes on drugs, so wuts ur favorite?

I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police. ~Keith Richards

The musicians today who don't do drugs and in fact speak out against it? "Rock Against Drugs?" BOY do they suck. ~Bill Hicks :laughtwo:

I don't do drugs. I am drugs. ~Salvador Dali

I wish i coulda' met this guy...

Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Therefore, I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana. -- President Jimmy Carter

"He causeth the grass for the cattle and herb for the service of man." ma fucka
Psalms 104:14
My religion is based on this quote ya know

Drugs will get you through times of no money better then money will get you through times of no drugs.---Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

"Isn't it interesting that the two drugs that are legal, alcohol and cigarettes, the two drugs that do nothing for you whatsoever, and drugs that grow naturally upon this planet, drugs that open your eyes up to make you realize how you're being fucked everyday of your life... Those drugs are against the law, wow! Coincidence? I dunno.."
-Bill Hicks

Any free-thinker should listen to Bill Hicks. It's not just comedy, it's poetry..

420dentist said:
"Isn't it interesting that the two drugs that are legal, alcohol and cigarettes, the two drugs that do nothing for you whatsoever, and drugs that grow naturally upon this planet, drugs that open your eyes up to make you realize how you're being fucked everyday of your life... Those drugs are against the law, wow! Coincidence? I dunno.."
-Bill Hicks

Any free-thinker should listen to Bill Hicks. It's not just comedy, it's poetry..

Or how bout the Hicks cept on Tool Aenima...something towards the effect of....

"See I think drugs have done some good things for people...Ya know what you do...Go home...Grab all your albums all your tapes all your CD's and burn emm.... you know why? Cause all the musicians who have made all the music that has enhanced your life over the years.....Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal fucking hi on drugs..."

Or theres always ...
"Nothing exceeds like excess"
Scarface...

hmm...
Just about anything from a Hunter Thompson book lol...

" No, it gets better.. In Amsterdam if you get stopped by the police its illegal for them to search you!" - "Vincent Vega" (John Travolta) Pulp Fiction

" i can do anything Joe Rogan........ I smoke rocks"- tyrone the crackhead (chappelles show)
naw j/k.....

"load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informer call 911, and when security police force want arrive, dont try to run, dont try to hide, just pull out my 9, pop in the clip,.... and let one slip, into these CRAZY FOOLS" -Sublime- 'get ready'

Some of my favs are
"Now I dont do drugs though.... Just weed"- Thurgood Jenkins

"Hey man this is Tommy Chong, Hey dudes its 4:20"- Tommy Chong on Houstons old radio station, Rock 101 KLOL every day at the 4:20 break

"How would life be if the world smoked weed? gauntee it'd be peace not greed. See its hell, livin in a cell, LEGALIZE THE PLANT ONLY TIME WILL TELL"- Kottonmouth Kings- Peace not Greed

"30 Million stoners cant be wrong"- Legalize.com

whatever it is that they say in Half Baked when they go to rob the lab and find that room full of bud.

"Cant we all just get a bong?"

"I get high with a little help from my friends"- the Beatles

"I smoke 2 joints in the morning, I smoke 2 joints at night. I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright..."- Sublime- Smoke 2 Joints

"Im a writer, a poet, a genious, I know it. I dont buy cheeba, I grow it"- Beastie Boys- Car Thief

"Help someone in need, SHARE YOUR WEED"- KroN-NicK

"Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke!! You ever sucked dick for some marijuana??"- Bob Saget from Half Baked

and of course:
"LEGALIZE IT!!!"- the cry of every stoner that is being oppessed by ridiculous laws against marijuana

inhale-exhale said:
"Say man you gotta joint? (Mitch) "No", It'd be a lot cooler if you did" Wooderson

I could be mistaken, since I don't really like Dazed and Confused all that much, but doesn't he say, "You'de be a cooler if you did."?

yeah its youd but its all good

if weed were water and i were a duck, id winm to the bottem and never come up but weed isnt water and im not a duck so pass me the blunt and ill shut the fuck up

i have some lighters that say

i smoke in moderation, 1 joint at a time

and what j842p already said

i tried sniffing coke once but the ice cubes got stuck up my noseom

Just a few. Thanks Rob.

"Psychedelics, used responsibly and with proper caution, would be for psychiatry what the microscope is for biology and medicine or the telescope is for astronomy." - Stan Grof, M.D.

"I think I might have been stupid, in some respects, if it weren't for my psychedelic experiences." - Kary Mullis, Ph.D., Nobel Prize Laureate, Chemistry, 1993

"The potentialities of these substances (psychedelics) for facilitating the understanding of our own consciousness have not yet been adequately explored, and in view of the precarious state of our society, the need for that exploration is particularly acute." - Willis Harman, Noetic Sciences Review

"Those who insist that marijuana has medical uses would serve society better by promoting or sponsoring more legitimate scientific research rather than throwing their time, money and rhetoric into lobbying, public relations campaigns and perennial litigation." - DEA Administrator Robert Bonner, March 1992

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to it's culture ." -Thomas Jefferson

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law, for nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced." -Albert Einstein, My First Impression of the U.S.A, 1921

"We spend $50 billion a year on victimless crimes in this country." -Woody Harrelson

"The issue here is not marijuana. Marijuana is the messenger, not the message. The issue is whether we will live in freedom or under tyranny. The most basic of all human rights is the right to your own body. The lighted marijuana weed is the torch of freedom." -Dr. Julian Heicklen

"Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana.... The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can't remember what they are." -Matt Lauer
'Cop didn't see it, I didn't do it.' - George Carlin

Tune In Turn On and Drop Out -Timothy Leary

After 20 years on the bench I have concluded that federal drug laws are a disaster. It is time to get the government out of drug enforcement. - Judge Whitman Knapp, New York Times, May 14, 1993

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

The consequences of a marijuana arrest are more harmful than the consequences, if any, of using the drug itself. ---Frontline, PBS

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

ive got a few lighters that say some funny stuff

"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

and... to be quite honest, i dont remember what the others say

Back
Top Bottom