Favorite Drug/Pot Quotes

KroNNicKMadnezZ said:
"I smoke 2 joints in the morning, I smoke 2 joints at night. I smoke 2 joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright..."- Sublime- Smoke 2 Joints
You mean Bob Marley...
god that pisses me off...

read my little signature thing... people under the stairs

"when i need to free my mind i know i can find satisfaction in a bag o' weed" Bone thugs

I thought of a few good marijuana quotes from Lord of the Rings.

"Best weed in the realm." - Gandalf

"Here's the last of my good weed. You can take it. You smoke too much, Pippin." -Meri

"I was once in the woods in Georgia, and...I was on Acid. That's not a promotion. That's some kooky shit. You don't--some people it just doesn't fit right with them but whewww...that's my stuff. I had a spotlight, you know like some people spotlight deer and then shoot them. I had a spotlight and I was like, 'no way, check it out. wow.'
https://www.weeklydavespeak.com/wdextra/audio/WeeklyDavespeak_com-020799_AcidSpiders.mp3
if u wanna hear it......

420dentist said:
I thought of a few good marijuana quotes from Lord of the Rings.

"Best weed in the realm." - Gandalf

"Here's the last of my good weed. You can take it. You smoke too much, Pippin." -Meri

:laughtwo: :laughtwo:

I was always wondering what was up with Pippin's eyes....

And of course, you can never get enough Hicks..

See, I don't know, I just differ, you know, like, you remember those summer trips you'd take with your folks, growing up, you remember those nightmare fucking excursions, you know? Instead of doing that, why don't families take mushrooms? Stay home and trip together. Be a much better trip. The home movies would be tons more fun. Just twenty minutes of someone's thumb. WRRRRRRRRRRRRR. "You see, son, the thumb is opposable, that's why we can use tools and live indoors." WRRRRRRRRRRRRR. "Speaking of indoors, do you get the impression the walls are breathing?" "I do, Mom." WRRRRRRRRRRRRR. "It's like we're all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively." WRRRRRRRRRRRRR. "There is no such thing as death, son, it's only an illusion that we are separate beings, in actuality we are all one con-" WRRRRRRRRRRRRR. "God is love and love is all there is, and if that's all there is, there can be no opposite." "Cool, Dad." WRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I think that'd be such a neat trip, to go away, with your parents, I think it'd be more of an eye-opener, perhaps a third-eye opener.

But I'll tell you the truth, I have never heard one reason that rang true why marijuana is against the law. That rang true, now, I'm not talking about the reasons the government tells us, because I hope you know this, I think you do, all governments are lying cocksuckers. I hope you know that. Good. I mean, marijuana grows everywhere, it serves a thousand different functions, all of them positive, to make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a mistake, you know what I mean? It's like God, on the seventh day, looked down on his creation and said, "There it is. My creation. Perfect and holy in all ways. Now, I can rest... Oh my me. I left fucking pot everywhere. I should never have smoked that joint on the third day. Shit. If I leave pot everywhere, that's gonna give people the impression they're supposed to use it. Shit. Now I have to create Republicans." So, you see, it's a vicious cycle.

And I'm not promoting the use of drugs, believe me, I'm not. I've had bad times on drugs, I mean, just look at this haircut. Fuck. Tell you, I live in New York now, man, tell you, man, the war on drugs has taken a real cease fire there, it's, I mean, it's incredible. They sell drugs out loud on the street. "Heroin, heroin! Heroin, heroin!" "Coke, coke! Smoke, smoke!" "Heroin, heroin!" Those guys bug the shit out of me. I'm walking down the street one day, this guy's walking ahead of me, passes one of those dealers, he looks at him, he goes, "Heroin, heroin, heroin!" I pass him, he goes, "Glue!" Glue? I can afford heroin, you fucker. I'm doing laundry right now. Soon as my shirt's out of the cleaners, I'm coming back and buying some of that shit from you! I mean, he embarrassed me to death, I was mortified.
Glue.
Fucker.

Okay, I'll tell you what else. I'm gonna extend the theory to our generation, now, so it's more plicable. The musicians today, who don't do drugs, and in fact speak out against it-"We're rockers against drugs"-boy, they suck. Suck. Ball-less, soul-less, spirit-less, corporate little bitches, suckers of Satan's cock, each and every one of them. (sucking noises into the microphone). Suckin' Satan's pecker, suck it! Put that big scaly pecker down your gullet! "We're rock against drugs, because that's what George Bush wants!" (sucking noises) That's what we want, isn't it? Government approved rock n' roll? Don't you want to be at a concert one night, look to your right and see Dan fucking Quayle right next to you, man? You know you're partying then, you know you're on the edge! "Fuck it, the Quayle-Monster's here, there ain't no going back! We might be up to eleven tonight, fuck this!" "We're rock stars who do Pepsi-Cola commercials!" (sucking) Luckily, Satan's dick has many heads, so all these little demon piglets can nuzzle up and suckle all at once. "Here comes a fella named Vanilla Ice!" (sucking) "Here comes M.C. Hammer!" (sucking) "Here's Madonna, with two heads!" (sucking) Suckin' Satan's pecker, suck it! It's only your dignity, suck it! It's only your dignity, suck it! M.C. Hammer - oh, I'm sorry, it's 'Hammer', he dropped the M.C. I can't wait till he drops the Hammer too. How about this, drop it all. Good.

"It's not a War on Drugs, it's a War on personal freedom- please, keep that in mind at all times." - Bill Hicks (I'm pretty sure)

Oh, but my favorite... which I don't know who said it but it's on Tool's "Third Eye"...

"Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are just an imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Jesse: Yo dude! You obviously in the wrong hood. This is my dominion, and it's a drug free zone. You understand? Now I'm feelin' generous today. So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla booty out of here before we be usin' your eyeballs as hockey pucks!

-The Mighty Ducks

"Its not about records, or money, or success, or these desires that you have, you know, its about use-use--using music to break through."
---Jim Morrison---

"I was gunna go to work, but then I got high."

"I was gunna go to court, but then I got high."

and on and on and on and on...

" Im in love with mary jane, shes my main thang, she makes me feel alright, she makes my heart sing, and when im feelin lonely, she comes as no suprise, turns me on with her love takes me to parridise......DO YOU LOVE ME MARY JANE " ~Rick James

skunk said:
wasnt that coolio?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, unless Coolio covered it from Rick James... but I don't think Rick James made the song... but anyways, I can care less and here's a quote.

"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference." -Bill Hicks

are you fucking serious?????????????????????????????????

rjames-thumb.png

MarijuanaKills said:
I like my woman like I like my whiskey...mixed with coke.

...aged 18 years and mixed with coke

Back
Top Bottom