favorite smoking song to listen to?

its seems like everytime i smoke i listen to these 2 songs

Real Muthafukkin g's by Eazy E
Drift Away by The Expendables

my fav is pink floyd dark side of the moon -- brain damage -- hell the whole album is good for the head haha

and i just herd a funny a$$ song at the end of the movie jay and silent bob --something about (i was gonna pay the rent but then i got high) i had half a buzz and i couldent stop laughin -- id like to get a copy of it if any body knows who they are

Just thought of a couple good ones that I havent heard in a while, but need to download now...
Will Smith-Summertime
Sugar Ray-Fly
Sir Mix-a-Lot-I Like Big Butts

downloaded summertime a few weeks ago, great oldschool tune, brings back great memories of summers puffed by. But I gotta go with some good old classic rock, skynard, fluyd, zepplin, golden earring.....etc

my fav is pink floyd dark side of the moon -- brain damage -- hell the whole album is good for the head haha

and i just herd a funny a$$ song at the end of the movie jay and silent bob --something about (i was gonna pay the rent but then i got high) i had half a buzz and i couldent stop laughin -- id like to get a copy of it if any body knows who they are

afroman- because i got high

Afroman is hilarious! Check out "dirty rap song" It will have you rolling.

the name of that song i "Because I got high" by Afroman. another great song by them which missp got wrong earlier, is not named "Dirty rap song" but is actually called "Colt .45"

i thought i said thanks but i musta x-ed out before i posted it haha clouded mind -- but anyway thanks all ill keep my eye out for afroman haha

I like to hear all kindz of music when am high.
:cool:

Inner Circle
Eek a mouse
Gregory Isaacs

3 six mafia
Cypress hill
Afroman
Andrea Nickatina
Bone Thugz

that sonic youth song on the juno soundtrack, loud and in my car. :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom