favorite smoking song to listen to?

1. PINK FLOYD (Dark side) 2. Led Zeppelin (four) 3. Kansas 4. ZZ Top 5. Egypt Central
6. Bullet for my Valintine 7. Metallica (master of Puppets)

One of my favorite songs ever is by Funkadelic. it's called Maggot Brain. the rest of the album sucks but for some reason i find this song moving. The guitar just feels incredibly passionate. It's a great "thinking song".

YouTube - Funkadelic - Maggot Brain (HQ)

my fav is pink floyd dark side of the moon -- brain damage -- hell the whole album is good for the head haha

and i just herd a funny a$$ song at the end of the movie jay and silent bob --something about (i was gonna pay the rent but then i got high) i had half a buzz and i couldent stop laughin -- id like to get a copy of it if any body knows who they are

sandsman i believe you are talking about afroman the song is called becuz i got high~~ it is funny as hell and so are all of their songs you should check that shit out they are great, really funny shit i recommend this to everyone who loves to get high & laugh!! :peace: :grinjoint:

Andrea Nickatina

i started listening to rap more and more because of that man, (and kmk)

i'mm gonna have to say TECH N9NE!! how does he flow so fast.... and also:
mistah fab
tool
potluck
deftones
all reggae :cheesygrinsmiley:

too many to list... been listening to k'naan a little... but like this song too

YouTube - 052209tokin

heres some new from k'naan words are a little deep. about his childhood and his mother " cause any man who knows a thing, knows he knows not a damm damm thing at all"

SO TAKE A MINUTE!

YouTube - Take A Minute - K'Naan HQ Sound

It is funny, when I smoke I love rap music which I barely ever listen to. It is really weird hahah. Also rock and a ton of bob marley is good too haha. Favorite song right now is I love college! hahaha

Day n Nite by Kid Cudi, while watching that music video is so trippy.

Andd anything by the Shins, especially off the album, Wincing the Night Away

You young kids and your hip-hop rap music. Honestly, Cannabis can make it sound good...but how about something peaceful and mellow. I've listened to rap. Show some respect for your elders and focus an ear or two on some old Neil Young music. Choice cuts from "Tonights the Night", like "Mellow My Mind", "Roll Another Number for the Road", and "Albuquerque", as well as some off of "American Stars and Bars", like "Saddle Up the Palomino", "Will to Love", "Like a Hurricane", and especially "Homegrown". The whole "After the Gold Rush" album...so many others. :peace:

YouTube - Neil Young Homegrown London Hammersmith 15.3.08

and

YouTube - Neil Young - Roll Another Number (07-28-2001 Fuji Rock Japan)
or

depends on what i'm smokin - a bit of sativa and its some massive attack or a couple of excellent kiwi bands - sola rosa or fat feddy's drop and an indica then i revert to the 70's and drift off to some floyd. now what shall i have?? :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom