favorite smoking song to listen to?

This is a great list. thanks for all the songs people.

I'll be sure to smoke a few bowls to most of them.

I'd say to chill out some bob marley, "don't worry be happy" or something more energenic krs1 "I'm a blunt being smoked"
Old school is my kinda flow.

-Mr.401

:theband: I don't know about everyone else, they are entitled to their opinion, and rightly so. I agree with adarkerbreed, the mood has to set the music. When I have had a rough day and don't feel like being bothered, I listen to hard rock.....i.e. chevelle, alter bridge, stone sour and so forth. When I am in a great mood and want to convey how I feel, I play :adore: pink floyd (comfortably numb is best smoke song of ALL time :amen:), beatles, or maybe even Rush. Sometimes I like to delve into rasputina simply because they have an unusual approach to music........makes you think it does. :theband:

wow...smiley much...

but i def agree with ur idea. the music depends on the mood.

:bong:

I love anything by infected mushroom but especially Deeply Disturbed.

A man who takes after my own heart. I love listening to Infected Mushroom when I am stoned out of my mind. It also does depends on my mood and what kind of buds I am smoking.

Happy Hits everyone! :roorrip:

Maze-Lady of Magic
Maze-Golden Time of Day
And anything Parliament Funkadelic
Also there are some great Bone Thugs songs that are perfecto.

Fat Freddy's Drop-Midnight Marauders
Bob Marley-Sun is Shining

How about some psychedelic instrumental reggae? You should check this out (and the rest of the Ozrics tracks).

Ozric Tentacles - Iscence

Another good track:

Ozric Tentacles - Snakepit

A favorite both sober and stoned.

Lots of Kottonmouth Kings, Funkoars, Hilltop Hoods, Drapht, Bias B - then when i'm actually grilled, i like everything..

its different everytime..last night i listened to Jimi Hendrix but other times i listen to The Battles, Animal Collective, Tobacco, Black Moth Super Rainbow... stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom