Femenised seeds? auto seeds? loss of yield?

Re: femenised seeds?and auto seeds? loss of yeild ???

I don't mess with anything but feminized seeds. If stressed and not cared for correctly, May have a hermie. I have tried to hermie a couple, didn't happen. Others on here have had hermies but i'm not sure of the ratio. I just picked up some fem auto flower seeds. Never tried them but I was curious so I will be hatching a couple in the spring. Advice from others was to select the highest THC content of the auto due to it's cross with ruderalis which is a lessor potency.

this months high times there is a good read about the topic reg vs fem and
heres the heading off the high times website
Feminized vs. Regular Seeds
HIGH TIMES puts Serious Seeds' AK-47 to the test, growing out feminized and regular seeds of the strain side by side to find out the pros and cons of newfangled versus old-fashioned grow methods.
By Danny Danko
you should check it out actually the fems yielded a bit more and stayed shorter as the regular ones stretched taller and since they were all from the very orginal seed stock different phenos not likely. some could argue but the test was done by the originator of ak47 himself all his seeds and i was impressed with the artical it sways back and forth but statisticly its layed out in the end check it out for those of you who havnt seen it yet.

HIGHTIMES.COM | FEBRUARY 2013

current grow

Sweet Mango Auto Grow

and for the autos ive grown several strains and had 1 out of 5 be not up to par if u stck to higher potency strains there awesome and choose a noted seed bank or breeder i like short stuff all stitchs creations are top notch. hope thats a lil light on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom