Question About Mystery Bag Seeds

Greetings friends,

I really only have access to Mexi-hybrid bad seeds and I have plenty of them but a friend who only smokes more exotic indoor grown strains offered to give me 6 seeds that she has collected over the last year or so. She said she finds a seed every now and then but really has no idea what the strains might be but I know it's always primo stuff. The seeds are probably from 6 totally different strains.

I'm wondering if there is a good chance these seeds will come from self pollinating plants and if so, would there be a good change of these seeds being feminized? If so, I'm also wondering if the seeds would have a better chance than normal of producing hermies?

I'm planning on using these for my next grow attempt.

Thanks y'all :smokin:

Harry

Thanks Smokin'!!

Being she said she rarely found a seed, I figured there was a good chance the seeds came from self-pollination and would most likely be female. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I'm understanding things correctly, that would basically be the same as "Feminized" seeds?

What are the general odds of getting nuts popping out on plants grown from these self-pollinated seeds, 5%, 25%, 50%?

Thanks

Harry

Well, I assumed these were accidentally formed in some growers flowering area and made their way into a bag. The reason I asked is that I read where self-pollinating seeds had a higher chance of producing herms and wondered how high. I seem to see a lot of hermies on the growing boards and just wondered why that was? In the past, I've grown outside using normal pollinated seeds and can't remember ever having seen a herm.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom