Meek246unruly

When making feminized seeds.what generation would they be label as like f1,f2,f3.
BTW the plants im about to feminize are from a cross ive bred of some regular seeds,but was saying im about to try something different now.

What you think?let me know

When making feminized seeds.what generation would they be label as like f1,f2,f3.
BTW the plants im about to feminize are from a cross ive bred of some regular seeds,but was saying im about to try something different now.

What you think?let me know

It's not that simple, but that's a great question, so give me some time and I'm going to put up the info you really need and re-post the link here.

:Namaste:

K

but i already know about that line of breeding.so i still haven't got exactly what im looking for.
looking for generations of feminize seeds(similar to f1-f2-f3), it int the same

It is the same, as far as I know.

F1, F2, F3, etc. can apply to the seed or the plant, but in either case it involves a cross between two true-breeding strains. You haven't identified either of the parents. How did you create those seeds? If, for example, you reversed an OGK and then pollinated the OGK with OGK pollin, the whole "F-thing" wouldn't even apply to your situation. You'd just have some feminized OGK seeds.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're asking? :hmmmm:

It is the same, as far as I know.

F1, F2, F3, etc. can apply to the seed or the plant, but in either case it involves a cross between two true-breeding strains. You haven't identified either of the parents. How did you create those seeds? If, for example, you reversed an OGK and then pollinated the OGK with OGK pollin, the whole "F-thing" wouldn't even apply to your situation. You'd just have some feminized OGK seeds.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're asking? :hmmmm:
OHHHHH.

Didnt know it was the same thing.......i have F2&F3 regular seeds... Mother plant Kalashmnikova(AK47 x White Widow)..Father Sour Diesel....

So if i have f3's regulars,picks some females too reverse with my spray,i guess they would be f4 seeds then?

OHHHHH.

Didnt know it was the same thing.......i have F2&F3 regular seeds... Mother plant Kalashmnikova(AK47 x White Widow)..Father Sour Diesel....

So if i have f3's regulars,picks some females too reverse with my spray,i guess they would be f4 seeds then?

That's correct!

In your case, you have F3 SD x Kalashnikova seeds (always ID the male before the female). And, assuming I understand correctly, you're not creating any new crosses, just taking two SD x K females, reversing one, and pollinating the other (or itself). So, you're just creating a F4 generation of the existing cross. Both the seeds, and the plants that they grow from, would be considered F4.

Back
Top Bottom