Fiji - Villagers destroy marijuana plantation

Hash

Police have commended villagers from Wailevu, Tunuloa, Cakaudrove, after they made a civilian arrest and uprooted 371 plants believed to be marijuana.

Police spokesman acting Assistant Superintendent Kolinio Vunaki said villagers from Wailevu who were part of the crime prevention committee raided a farm near their village.

"The members managed to make one arrest. That person is still in custody," ASP Vunaki said.

The raid occurred on Friday morning after the committee members received a tip-off and decided check the farm.

"The man arrested is still in custody until analysis of the plants are returned," ASP Vunaki said.

"We commend the actions taken by the committee and we encourage more active action by crime prevention committees," he said.

"As an individual it may be tough but as a community we can make a huge difference and make our country a safer one."

ASP Vunaki said actions taken by the crime prevention committee of a community would ensure that people would feel safer.

He warned drug cultivators more people were concerned about their society and were now being more pro-active in the fight against crime.

Fiji Times Online
https://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=12736

what a bunch of douchbags...

you know i never lived those assholes in Wailevu, Tunuloa, Cakaudrove. there assholes

i dont even know where that is and if someone ever tried to come into my house here in america im shootin every last one of em

Back
Top Bottom