First Attempt - Feminized Auto Skunk

Rustpath

Hello guys,

I am new at this forum and i want to say thanks for all the important knowledge that you share here.

I recently bought some seeds online (Feminized Auto Skunk seeds) and i planted them at 18lt pots under a CFL grow panel (4 x 55w CFLs). One of my ladies the oldest one (currently at 17 days) looks a little sick to me (or i am worrying too much :drool:). Can you share your opinion with me? Her top new leafs grow ''claw'' like and bigger leaves near stem tend to bend inwards i think, plus her roots start grow out from the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot... CFLs panel distance from top of the plant is currently at 16cm and the light circle is 19/5 plus i didnt add any nutes yet in my BioBizz light mix soil.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated :thumb:

20151202_004635.jpg
20151202_004440.jpg
20151202_004527.jpg

Today i moved em to a fabric closet which i bought from the mall... The size of it is 80x50x170 but i think its too hot in there.... any ideas how to cool things in there? (Sad thing is that the metal that hold it together cannot take more weight than my CFL grow panel....

Any ideas? :thanks:

Fuck mind are the same age and half the size!

Which strain do you use and what is your setup? I germinated 3 seeds at the same time... this one at the pics grew much taller than the others (she sprouted 1st cause the other where placed way too deep in the soil :cheesygrinsmiley:)

Which strain do you use and what is your setup? I germinated 3 seeds at the same time... this one at the pics grew much taller than the others (she sprouted 1st cause the other where placed way too deep in the soil :cheesygrinsmiley:)

Black indica, it seems like they stopped growing.

Back
Top Bottom