First coco grow and I'm impressed!

Fredwak

This is my first grow indoors in coco. Flora series, armour si and cal mag. This purple punch sprouted on Feb 14th. The dos I dos on the left, 2 weeks later.
20200505_113849.jpg
20200505_113835.jpg
Stay safe and stay stoned!

I see nothing but goodness come from those who use coco correctly! I'm early into my first run with coco, and although the feeding is more intense, my little girl looks happy as can be. Hopefully she can rival your beauties!

Hello , yes i love my coco growing too , i just did my 1st run of l.o.s. soil and yes it was a great grow also, i find the buds are not quite as large as in coco , but i am not sure of the flavor on these buds yet as they have not cured yet , they say organic soil tastes and smells better , we will see as i still have some of these bud left from a previous coco grow and i didn't really think you could improve on the flavor as they were delicious and potent , gonna give some of these buds a go in my new rosin press just to see what kind of rosin they produce .

Hello , yes i love my coco growing too , i just did my 1st run of l.o.s. soil and yes it was a great grow also, i find the buds are not quite as large as in coco , but i am not sure of the flavor on these buds yet as they have not cured yet , they say organic soil tastes and smells better , we will see as i still have some of these bud left from a previous coco grow and i didn't really think you could improve on the flavor as they were delicious and potent , gonna give some of these buds a go in my new rosin press just to see what kind of rosin they produce .
Before coco I was an outdoor soil guy and still am. I love coco but I have grown way bigger buds outdoors. IMHO, the sun rules. On the other hand, some of the experienced growers here have probably grown bigger buds inside under lights. These guys know their shit. Stay safe and stay stoned!
20191009_075716.jpg
20191009_083150.jpg

Well done Fred, those girls look nice :thumb:
Hi, Celt. I really can't believe the speed of this. Like i said, I'm an outdoor guy. These aren't even 90 days! I had to give one a squeeze and they are very firm. Oh, and the sticky, awesomely fragrant resin that nearly stuck my thumb and finger together....... :yummy: Thanks for the comment.

I am watching closely Fred, I grow both inside and out, but in home brewed organic soil. I am also trying coco for the first time, using Mega Crop and it’s an auto so curious how it will do. First time I tried autos was Dark Devil from Sweet Seeds in my soil. They were beauties to look at but small and low yielding.

I am watching closely Fred, I grow both inside and out, but in home brewed organic soil. I am also trying coco for the first time, using Mega Crop and it’s an auto so curious how it will do. First time I tried autos was Dark Devil from Sweet Seeds in my soil. They were beauties to look at but small and low yielding.
Thanks, I was wanting the DD but I wanted a photoperiod and that's not available.

Coco has always been interesting to me. Maybe this fall when things are hopefully back to normal I'll give a clone or two a go in coco. I'd love to setup a flood table for coco. Looks like a good system. Hopefully you and your family are well Fred :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom