First Grow - 3 x Candy Kush Autos - 400W

Day 32!

rsz_20150403_133652.jpg
rsz_20150403_133645.jpg
rsz_20150403_133621.jpg

GT :tokin:

Beautiful man! You can do some LST (Low stress training) to spread her a bit to let more light inside for the side branches to enjoy. Good work so far keep it up!

Day 39,

All seems to be going smoothly. Well, for just now anyways! Taken a real growth spurt the past few days and now stands in at just under 2ft. The flowers are literally popping out everywhere too, and the smell is beyond unreal. One thing i have noticed however is that towards the end of her 20/4 light cycle the leaves appear to droop a little, and whenever i get up in the morning the leaves are back to being perk again. Do i have reason to worry?...Or am i just being over cautious haha?

I'm only feeding her bio-bizz organic grow & topmax just now, and was thinking that i should wait until she finishes vertical growth before i begin with the bloom nutrients?...not sure though!

Anyways, here's some pics...Hope you's enjoy!

rsz_20150409_003403.jpg
rsz_20150409_003417.jpg
rsz_20150409_003426.jpg
rsz_20150409_003435.jpg
rsz_20150409_003445.jpg
rsz_20150409_003450_1_.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Very nice. I've read from others who have noticed that late day droop who have reduced the amount of time the lights are on.

Maybe consider dropping two hours of light? See how they react. Save a few pesos on lights, of course it could mean unintended consequences in having to run a heater.

This run for my autos I'm started 24/7 until I get two sets of leaves. .Then I'm backing them down. I'll go 20/4 for a week, then 18/6 for two. By then, I hope to have them in my greenhouse. And we're getting around 16 hrs of daylight these days,, actually that's a guess.lol. But, my point is, I'm getting them outside and off the elec teat as soon as possible.

They look great, don't do anything foolish at this point, they are on cruise control and sometimes the toughest thing is to sit back and let them be plants.

Have a nice day!!

Massmedman:

Thanks man! :) Yeah i was thinking it could have been something to do with that, but i was only hazarding a guess. When the light turns off tonight I'll switch it down to 18/6 and see how she takes to it. I could really do with saving myself a few pounds on the electricity bill, she's costing me a fortune haha.

Nice! I'd love to be able to grow in a greenhouse but i stay in a small flat with no garden. I've got her growing in the bedroom!.....the fans have definitely cost us a few sleepless nights. (waking up to that smell though makes it all the worthwhile though hah).

Should i just leave out the Bloom nutrient all together? or should i gradually introduce it once she stops growing vertically?

You too man!

I'm not the best person to give advice about bloom nutes. I'm a bit gun shy myself. Hopefully somebody else with more knowledge will chime in. .if anything start slow. Good luck, can't wait till mine are at this point!!

I'm the same mate, I'd much rather be on the over cautious side than just hoping for the best n winging it. How far along are yours man?

Aw you've done candy kush before haven't you?...what dry weight did you manage to take off the the plant? I've heard an ounce is normal but I've seen someone take over 130grams on just the 1 plant (600w hps). Not too fussed about dry weight as its my first grow and it'll only really be me thats smoking it but im still curious!

One was just under, the other was just over a z. But, I hope to double that yield this time for a number of reasons. Mine are in the peat pots, just waiting for them to peek through and then they'll go in their final home. I'm just starting this run.

Day 43, (Approx 18 days into flowering).

Any excuse to throw some pictures up really! I've just continued to feed as normal. Might introduce some light bloom nutes at the start of next week as her vertical growth is slowing right down. I've been raising the light most days so it stays around 12 inches away from the top of the plant but was wondering if i could manage to get it closer without damaging her in order to provide better light penetration for the lower parts of the plant? I've read of people cutting off some of the plants fan leafs in order for light to hit more of the lower bud sites but the thought of doing that gives me apoplexy haha.

Anyways, here's some pics....you can really see her beginning to flower now!

Hope everyone's doing well :)

rsz_20150413_142733.jpg
rsz_20150413_142258.jpg
rsz_20150413_142144.jpg
rsz_20150413_142138.jpg
rsz_20150413_142120.jpg
rsz_20150413_142113.jpg

Also theres a few pistils on the plants main stem that are turning orange. Is it normal that shes doing that so early into flowering?...ive reads horror stories of hermies doing the same thing haha....

Nice helaty looking plants man, and good seed choice too :D Iv noticed this oranging happen to one or two of my autos before.. and i never really new what hermie is? lol but they budded and grew ok by the looks to me :)

Nice helaty looking plants man, and good seed choice too :D Iv noticed this oranging happen to one or two of my autos before.. and i never really new what hermie is? lol but they budded and grew ok by the looks to me :)

Thanks man, you too! :) I'm totally hooked now....got some cream of the crop seeds for next time round!

A hermies basically a hermaphrodite plant that can produce buds, seeds & pollen sacks. Any growers worst nightmare haha.

Back
Top Bottom