First Grow - 56W CFLs - Autoflower Blueberry - Modded Mini Carton Growbox

madatakesi

She is Blueberry Autoflower , started her in Biobizz Lightmix and she seems to be in week 3 .
I'm using [4x 18W CFLs 2700k] from the beginning until now as she is in preflower stage .
Growing her in a mini carton box with strong ventilation [ 4x intake / 1x exhaust ] . Take a look at my mini growbox :

Currently using this Biobizz nutes with half streng :

Here's a picture when I bought the plant in a local growshop on June 12th :

So now its June 24 (day 12 ) and she doesn't seem very big to me :

Some closer look :

Compared to other autos at least. She looks great and will get her next feeding when 2 inches of soil are dry. This plant is supposed to be about a 70 day plant. I would think is should be at least 2 foot now? its prob about (estimate) a foot tall now. And also, how much you think i should yield off of this? Any input or feedback would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks guys !

Autos shouldn't get very tall. Looks like she will finish on time. Likely wont yield much more than 5-7g. You might get better yield with a mix spectrum of light and 24/0 light cycle. Also painting the walls white would help

Good luck

Autos shouldn't get very tall. Looks like she will finish on time. Likely wont yield much more than 5-7g. You might get better yield with a mix spectrum of light and 24/0 light cycle. Also painting the walls white would help

Good luck
Should i get some mylar and stick it to the wall or the white color is better ? Because currently im using the foil and seems not as good as the mylar

Foil causes heat spots and can cause burns on the plants. Using black white poly or white is usually safest and best.

Also, and really just from a safety perspective, consider building a box out of wood, or using an old dresser. I have this fear of cardboard grows. While I know the risk is small, consider it?

Probably both dude,
cardboard box just makes me cringe and hope it ends well.
plants looking good though man, i had a small grow with similar lights it was also auto she ended up standing probably 1 1/2 ft tall and yielded like 10g max, good shit though.

Foil causes heat spots and can cause burns on the plants. Using black white poly or white is usually safest and best.

Also, and really just from a safety perspective, consider building a box out of wood, or using an old dresser. I have this fear of cardboard grows. While I know the risk is small, consider it?

Probably both dude,
cardboard box just makes me cringe and hope it ends well.
plants looking good though man, i had a small grow with similar lights it was also auto she ended up standing probably 1 1/2 ft tall and yielded like 10g max, good shit though.

I added some white poly , the growbox looks much better now , i have one question guys , should i buy a humidifier for the plant because i think the humidity in the growbox is nearly zero , so i added a cup of water in the corner to see if it works or not .

And it looks much better white :) Also helps reflect some of that light back onto the plant, should see better results just from that.

Thank you so much J189RFC u helped me a lot , this is my first grow i didnt expect it to be this good thanks to all your help , i'm really appreciated . Hope will get some grams out of it and enjoy the product made by my own hand .

Yesterday i got the dual socket ordered from Amazon , one more light bulbbulb so it's 74W now , plant still looking good , watering every 2 days with half streng nutes .

Hey guys so today is day 14th she's still doing good and grown for 2cm more maybe , i've added the ball on top of the exhaust fan with some paper towel on top to remove the smell but i think its doesnt work much , can anybody give me advice about removing the smell ?
And as i've readed some topic and they said if u add more spectrum u will get a better yield so today i bought a 45W CFL 5500K , do you think this will help much ? the whole lighting amount is now : 117W ( 4x18W 2500k + 1x45W 5500k ) i think its pretty enough for the flowering phase . I also made a reflector covered with foil from the upper of the eggs holder , here's some pictures :
11657470_833618866693975_402504080_n.jpg
[/url]

Hey Madatakesi, there is really only two effective way to remove smell from your grow. One- Move the air else where ie outside, or a carbon scrubber. There is also using ozone O3 but its not effective and can cause health problems.

alright thanks guys , i was thinking about using some smelly candles but its pretty risky when i'm not at home , or should i buy some smell bags and stick it to the door where the air can get out ?

Hey guys after i added the 5500k yesterday the plant seemed to love it because all of its leaves is heading all the way up straight like absorbing the light , should i add more cool white bulbs or warm white bulbs ?

Hey guys she's been flowering for 5 days , is she looking good ? i bought some microscope to zoom in here're some pics :
11651069_834028316653030_499077859_n.jpg
11651008_834028493319679_569376809_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom