First Grow - 56W CFLs - Autoflower Blueberry - Modded Mini Carton Growbox

Hey guys so sorry for the late report , she's in day 23 of growing and day 13 of flowering now , still looking better and better , seems like she stopped growing in height and focusing on growing the buds , i also made a new bigger grow tent for her . And i have a question guys , because of the plant's smell is so heavy so i decided to buy a "car-smell-remover" and put it in the box , now the smell is gone but i wonder if it does affect the quality of the plant or not ? ( like she will breath the smelly things )
I also pruned 4 big fan leaves because they are blocking the light to the buds , since i pruned them , the plant seems to like it and the lower buds starting to grow
11696835_838018956253966_973513237_n.jpg

Hey guys i decided to turn my lights to vertical due to the lack of light of the lower buds , do you guys think its a good idea ? because i see the lower buds is so small and not as big as the top buds :

looking good!... yes the fragrance will affect your weed... i would suggest building a scrubber ,,,, if you cant then maybe use a natural freshener like citrus peels.

can you give me some advices ? i've posted some new pics in the new post

I would leave the lights above the plant. No sense changing in her now. But my advice for your next grow would have some lights along the side of the plant the grow cycle. CFL's don't have very good light penetration and that is why you did not get any horizontal growth like mine. My light is a HPS and the light is pretty strong all the way down to soil. My first grow was with CFL like yours and I made her bush out with some side lighting. Hope this helps man!! Your buds look pretty delicious even if they are smaller!!! Happy growing!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom