First grow..bagseed

Yeah, that's the way my grow went too. I got a very low yield but it only takes a lil tiny bud to put my head in the clouds. Mine tasted sweet and piney as well.

Nice grow choasridden. Looks to be some fabulous smoke! I'm sure you next grow will yeild you even more with you all you gained in this one. Good Luck!!

Harry- I hope my thumb gets as green as yours you plant of the month winner you. That would be sweeet! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you everyone. Seems like the yield was indeed very little. Maybe something to do with how long it was root bound for(since pretty much the 2nd week of flowering)... and the fact that i didnt have good nutes until like 3/4 of the way through flowering probably also played a role. I sure did learn alot on this one. and i am sure i have a lot to learn.

:allgood:

My friends say its the best homegrown they've smoked. we pulled some gravitys and they loved it. so it must not be too terribly bad. They piney taste has gone down considerably in just the past couple days.

my next grow (which there is a journal of) hopefully goes smoothly since i have the ropes a little. Its got some seeds from good bud in it and there are more plants. They have already started growing. It is going to have white widow in it I hope. 2 seeds are in a wet Paper towel right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom