First grow..bagseed

Mago- you are very wise sir. thank you.

Thank you to everyone one else to. you all are also wise :cheesygrinsmiley:

im going to check into that radioshack microscope for sure.

still no batts but i may get some tonite. Which definatley means pics TONITE! :allgood:

no batteries. But i do have yet another question. Im going to feed every other watering.. should i do it like this;

1/4 strength for the 1st 2 feedings.
1/2 strength for the next 2 feedings
3/4 for the next 2
and i dunno if im suppose to go full strength with the nutes already in the soil.

I just assume thats what to do. If thats wrong please tell me :blushsmile:

Thank you much stoner!

Update: Shes Lookin good. I am all out of meds so I snipped another bud off.. Yah i know its a no no. but no money and i keep getting sick. Schwhatever tho. There are still 20 buds on this bad girl! Ill be happy. I didnt expect to get passed the veg state if that. So i am happy for my first grow. Its good bud tho. Taste harsh but thats because i used the oven. But an excellent head high with a little body stone. My trichs are still mostly clear but its doing great. Pics soon i hope. :allgood:

Ok Most of the fan leaves are dead and gone due to being rootbound. I have nothing bigger to transplant into and at that i dont have enough soil right now to transplant. What are my choices here? she is getting close to the end i think. I really have no clue but some of the trichs are definatley turning amber. they are Mostly cloudy tho.. still some clear i think.. Should i just harvest now? I dont know what the consequences are if i wait and see what happens.i have 10 seeds germinating. 7 are ready to plant so im getting cups to start them in today. HOPEFULLY i can squeez the money for 2 stinking AA batteries so i can make my thread worth reading with some pics. she doesnt look so great anymore with no canopy at all lol.. but her buds look nice. All in all im satisfied for my first grow.My yield wont be very big. Prolly like maybe a half ounce if that. But i will take it. I cut like 4 buds and each time it got me a better high than the last. But..My question is; Should i harvest now since she is rootbound and transplanting at this time is not an option. Or should i wait a little longer?

well... I went ahead and cut her down. I will get some bud shots casue i just got batteries... I did get one picture before i cut it down. Kinda looks shabby. But theres still like 15 buds. Couldnt help myself. 7 of 10 seeds germinated. 6 of which are doing very well. 2 of which came from Nugs :cheesygrinsmiley: the others came from some pretty good bud. hoping for 3 females. Going 12/12 from the start. Hope they dont out grow there cups before i get fox farms soil. Got Nutes so i should get GOOD yield this time. at least better.

Question: If going 12/12 from start will it be just one big bud?

Damn dude... I'm sorry I didn't catch this earlier, and no one responded. If the trichs were mostly amber you did the right thing! I really believe starting out 12/12 will hurtcha in the end. Is there a reason why you don't want to go with 18/6 to start? I got a 4.5 gallon pot from walmart for really cheap and organic soil was even cheaper for my bagseed grow. I just had to invest in perlite.

they were turning amber. The high seems to definatley do the trick for me. as far as 18/6 and 12/12 im just trying different methods. Im in no hurry for massive yields. I mean hell yah i would take it but im just checking out what its like to grow fromv12/12. Please ms. fox, tell me why it would hurt me in the end? And what is it like to grow from 12/12? what can i expect?

It's pretty strain dependent, IMHO
some strains produce fine before maturity, some Don't.
Some cain't put out enough plant to make anything and need more time.

Yeapper, be one solid, single bud, more than likely.

I think of it this way, 12/12 from seed,
if I use a strain that is norml-ly 20-24% THC
it may give me 10-15% THC if flowered from seed.
That's better than 6-8 like Regs.
Which I may have got if I started with a 10-15% strain.
One of the things we can freely test if Cannabis is Legal.

mago- nice.. thanks. I already started them on 12/12 so i will jsut see what happens. hopefully i get at least something.

fly- Actually home is on the east coast. but thank you much for the offer. at least we know there are kind people willing to help.

and for the somewhat shitty harvest photos.
Pretty sure she was root bound and i couldnt transplant to anything bigger...

these were right before i cut her down...
picrsharvest.jpg

picrsharvest2.jpg

picrsharvest3.jpg

and there you have it. I have started the next grow. I will create a journal for that when i get things situated. hope you enjoyed sorry for the lack of posts at the end. And thanks to all that helped. much appreciated. :allgood:

i do have a small question.. Just before i go to bed at night. they get droopy i suppose like they need watered. should i be adding a little bit of water if they are? pretty much every night this happens. I have been adding a splash of water before i go to bed but i dont want to over water.

Droopy means they have too much water and when they point slightly up they are fine. You are only going to have to water those maybe once a week.

It is real good as far as potency. I didnt expect it to be that good. But all together i got 17 grams. Thats as of thismorning. i dunno if its finished drying. Its pretty dry feeling tho. Its dry enough to be smokeable. I smoked a bud yesterday. It doesnt smell at all like mj. It tastes like a bar-b-Q mixed with a pine tree or something. But the high is SWEET. Very head high. Definatley a great learning experience. Thanks again to everyone for there help. Im about to start the journal for grow #2. Im sure i will have many questions.

Back
Top Bottom