Here she is on day 17 of flowering.
picrsday17flwr.jpg

picrsday17flwr2.jpg

picrsday17flwr3.jpg

picrsday17flwr4.jpg

picrsday17flwr5.jpg

anything look wrong with her to anyone?

and there you have it...enjoi! :roorrip:

yah it is cooling off. Acually pretty much all day today it stayed below 80. about 2pm or so it was like 81.. but thats to be expected for a little longer. had to cancel the drive for fox farms so im going to order it. They are only 2 hrs away so i hope it gets here quick. She doesnt like this generic shit im using. Pics soon.

coming along nicely. Good grow

thank you dr..did you get any pics on that purple haze grow?

sorry bout the delay. trying to get my court date(for possesion) settled. its nov. 3rd less than a month away and these dickhead lawyers keep not answering my calls and not returning my messages. Im about to flip out becasue if i dont have a lawyer at court i dunno what the hell is going to happen.

but she is looking LOVELY. ordered the fox farms just waiting for it to get here. Once again the batteries are dead in my camera so i need to get more. PICS SOON.

:allgood:

Nice job on this grow chaosridden!!

You've added more light, dealt with bugs, hermies and overcame MG soil with time released nutes. Now your persistence and efforts are gonna pay off with some nice nugs.

Just be careful with the FF nutes, especially the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. They are powerful. Less is more with TB. Start with 1/4 strength and ease in slowly. Only feed every other watering. If the leaf tips burn, back off.

You've came a long way man.
31.gif
Can't want to see your lady mature!!

:peace:

Harry

stonergrower- thank you much. the bottom leaves are turning yellow and dying.. are they suppose to?

Harry-thank you! your words are uplifting! the bugs are not quite over come yet but i dunno what else to do other that spray water on the leaves every day. and i will take it easy on the FF nutes. I just use tiger bloom and grow big for the rest of flowering? I saw a nute thread but i havent really loooked at it yet. i think iwill tho.

During my grows, some of the lower leaves have turned yellow and fallen off. In my case, it's probably because there wasn't much light getting down there. I understand low nitrogen can also also that, as well as lots of other factors. Maybe more experienced growers can chime in this.

On the nutes, the FF schedule says to move to Tiger Bloom when they start to flower and after a few weeks, go with a couple of shots of Grow Big (to keep the N high enough, I suppose). They also recommend using Big Bloom Organic throughout all phases.

I'm still trying to work through issues of leaf die offs during the last month of flowering myself. On my 2nd grow, I'm keeping my plants lower using LST and I'm continuing to use Grow Big and Big Bloom Organic through the flowering stage, substituting Tiger Bloom a few times along the way. I'm going to see if that helps with my yellowing and leaf die off toward the end. PH levels seem to be critical as well but unfortunately, I don't own a fancy PH meter so I have to rely on cheap PH test paper and chemical soil test kits.

Looks like you got a nice fat stem on there that should support a lot of weight.

You're doing great. Grow on my brother!! :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

harry thank you.

stonergrower- hmm.. i suppose thats a transplant situation?

another thing.. in 3 days i will be 4 weeks into 12/12. the pistils are staringto turn brown. but the main cola is not very big at all. no ff nutes in the mail yet.no clue whats taking so long.. should i up the nutes i am giving?

apparently HTG has some fraud thing and the address the bank has is different then what im putting in the billing address. that blows.. but i will get it fixed tomarrow. I hope these get here before every leaf on this plant is dead.

Ok well... No pics yet. sorry. camera is still got no batts. I transplanted into a LITTLE BIT bigger of a pot. it was bassically the same but with 3 more inches of soil on the bottom for the roots. Seems to not have much shock from the transplant. the leaves are acually greener today.

^ is that a good idea? i ask because ive read that plants tend to go root bound quicker starting out in bigger planters. I have no clue if that makes sense or not. i just read it.

I am on the 5th week of flowering. and the buds are looking good. Not extremely big or anything but thats probably due to lack of nutes. I did snip one LITTLE bud off and tried it out. Pretty good if you ask me. But i cant wait to cure and smoke.

I said F that place i was trying to order my nutes from.. they have been dicking around with me for a couple weeks with some fraud protection thing. so I went to amazon. My nutes should be here by friday at latest. Probably thursday. It probably doesnt make any sense to start using them now. But im going to anyways and hope for at least somewhat bigger buds. The tips of the pistils are turning brown. I dunno exactly when to harvest. I was told when they all turn brown. or 75% of them? Lots of Trichs. not any browning yet on those. But i am only using a 30x jewlers loupe. Sorry again bout the lack of pics. Still no Job and thus no money for even batteries. The nutes were a must.

BUT I did get the camera to stay on long enough for one!!
picrswk5flwr.jpg

My next grow is going to start with ten seeds (12/12 from seedling) and hope to get 3 females. I cant fit more than that. The seeds are bagseed again but a couple came out of very dank nugs and the others were out of pretty good stuff as well. does starting from 12/12 decrease the yield drastically?

Back
Top Bottom