First grow..bagseed

thanks guys..and gal. Uh..is there anything i can do about that burn? im going to have to get something without N for sure. I may have to drive 2 hrs to find something (nearest fox farms dealer is about that far away) but i will if i have to. While im there, if i do go.. I read somewhere in a thread that if you mix FF ocean forest and FF light warrior it works really good? I plan on picking up all the neccessary ingredients for the rest of this one and my next grow while im there.. Which i think i will do 12/12 from seedling... As far as nutes. FF grow big, and tiger bloom? is that all i need?

Tiger bloom is more of an additive then a main source of nutes. I use it but I also use Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz as well. OF and LW will be a great mix! I think they sell Pro-Mix at Wal-Mart? Not sure...I really think Ive seen it there a couple days ago...

I got something i could use until i can get the money to drive the 2 hrs.. Its 5-16-5. its some generic off brand of a bloom booster i guess. I also picked up a ph meter but I guess i have to water before i can use it because it doesnt move when i stick it in the soil right now. I water tomarrow tho. the 5-N wont hurt as much as the 15 did... I hope. I'll take a couple pictures when i water tomarrow. What is a good ph range?

EDIT: right now with the soil and new nutes combined it is 15-23-11...is that good for bloom?

Im bored so I tried to get some good shots of pistils and sacks..

lady 1..Is that a pistil or at least preflower.?
picrsldy1pstls.jpg

plant 2 kind of hard to see there..but does it look like male parts??
picrsldy2balls.jpg

Here are Pistils on the top node of plant 2 tho. but those are the only pistils i see on the entire plant. all the other nodes look like the first pic..
picrsldy2pistils.jpg

Lady 3 PISTILS :yummy:
picrsldy3ploupe.jpg

I believe all the nodes on this one have pistils..

ill post more photos tomarrow after i water..

The normal Ph for a soil grow is 6.5. You need to get those levels of Nitrogen down and increase the Potassium a little bit. Phosphurous and Potassium are the most important thing they need right now.

i noticed something today...the soil is 0.10-0.08-0.06. is that the same as 10-8-6? If not the numbers would be 5.10-15.08-5.06.. i would still need to get that potasium up i know but us the N good? somewhere arould the 3rd i would be going to get fox farms nutes. but until then will this be good?

ok i watered today. with the new 5-15-5. hers a few pics just for fun.

lady 1..
picrsldy1day9flwr.jpg

These look like male parts to me..
picrsldy1femaleormale.jpg

But these look like Pistils..
picrsldy1pistils.jpg

plant 2 day 9 flower..
picrsldy2day9flwr.jpg

does this look like male..
picrsldy2ballsday9.jpg

but yet again..Pistils
picrsldy2pistilsday9.jpg

lady 3..
picrsldy3day9flwr.jpg

pistils
picrsldy3pistilsday9.jpg

IF i have 2 hermies and a female. should i just keep them and deal with the seeds?
and how do you lower Ph? mines at 7.

thanks mista...

ok..Im fairly certain that i have 2 hermies and a female. I have no clue how long i have before any balls will be bursting but i do need some advice on whether to keep the 2 hermies or throw them out and just have the female. I'm not 100% yet as to whether or not the one is female BUT if it is....

should I..
A) keep all three plants.
B) throw the hermies out.

do you mean the seeds would be female or just feminized?

dont forget about my multiple choice question but i have another question.. where ever there are pistils..is that where theres gonna be bud?

I would toss them but you never know you could get some decent buds off the hermies. You can try to cut the balls off when you see em to try to avoid the pollen getting out to your good female.

When a hermie pollinates another plant it would most likely be feminized seed but it will also pass the hermi trait so you would get more hermie plants than pure females if any at all.

Yep...Hermies produce Hermies....
Pinch the nuts off....before they open...
I had a Hermie plant that had one seed in every bud when it was harvested.
It was ass kicking smoke too...

Back
Top Bottom