First grow..bagseed

Lookin good!I know what it's like to be short on the $.Just gotta do what we can.:peace:

I read about the F.I.M technique right here on 420.It stands for "fuck I missed".
I was curious about it as well and even though I haven't perfected it,I have had success with it.On a couple of my plants it produced 3 and 4 new growth sites.
Into flowering as of now and I am starting to see the results.Instead of just one bud site I have clusters.
Here is the link: FIMing...

LST is low stress training.Lots of info about it.

:peace:

You can definitely use nutes well into flowering.. Just be sure to use the correct amount it should just increase your bud production.

Minus- AMAZING links. thank you so much for the help.

Dr.- thanks.. I guess i should still start out at 1/4 strength even tho im this far into flower? I heard less is more.

PeaceJones- Thank you very much. Im going to start germinating in a few days. I'll give you guys some pics when they sprout. assuming i have those batteries by then.

Does anyone know about Ona Block? or Ona Gel? Looks pretty convenient. But does it work?

ONA is the bomb yo. If they are really stinkin then get the gel. the block works very well for me but I can hardly compare to your plant...

ONA does work...Dont base your harvest on the color of the pistils. Its all about the color of the trichomes man. If you cant see them clearly then you need a different and more powerfull source of magnification.

I think that one(Radio shack has an illuminated microscope)
may have a bit of amber colored light in it's illumination.
From what I've seen,
light amber trichs look clear under it.
If I hadn't seen them all cloudy I would still be waitin' on some.

Thank Gawd!!!
myDarin' brought a 1200x microscope with her. :cheesygrinsmiley:

did you get the tiger bloom or the big bloom?
either way, you should start seeing better growth.
they have food now!

your plants are flowering, right? they probably don't need the grow big- too much N. The tiger bloom is good stuff though. good luck!

yah they are. I got the grow big cause it came in the 3 pack and i will need it for my next grow anyways. thanks for the help boodah! and everyone else as well! more updates soon. :allgood:

The very middle of the stem is Extremely dark purple. almost black looking. The heat is around 77-80 pretty much constantly. I did lose a lot of fan leaves due to this stupid MG soil. I think i may have also over watered a smidge last watering because the leaves started to curl downwards(i think this is a sign of overwatering please correct me if im wrong). I was kind of trying to flush the nutes i was using but Im Kind of confused about exactly how to flush. i.e. do you run excess amounts of water through the soil at once or do you just water without nutes for the next few waterings?

Back
Top Bottom