First Grow - Bagseed

Thanks alot! Yeah I was really impressed that she came back to life! :grinjoint:

I wish I knew more so I could tell the health and status a little more but its such a great learning experience! I don't think I would be crushed if it was a male either... I know it would frustrate but i'm in no rush, just enjoying the ride. Thanks again for the compliment! :thanks:

Couple more questions if anyone has a minute...

Is this a normal stem?
Stem_Flower14.jpg

Is this showing anything yet? to my novice eye it could be signs of either sex or just new growth...
NodeAreaFlower13.jpg

And just a nice top down shot :)
TopDownFlower14.jpg

thanks in advance!

Like a snake sheds its skin so does a stem getting bigger.

I hope these help you identify the male or female from the 1st stages.

Pic of Male just showing its balls day 1-2
IMG_1068lokane.JPG

Pic of Female 1st showing:
IMG_1071lowahine.JPG

Wow thanks for all the quick replies! I feel honored to have the iconic names of this forum in here helping with my 1 little plant!

Yeah, I figured there wasnt going to be a way to early sex it, just excited on my first grow I guess haha!

Today is day 15 of flower, Day 31 overall. I know it was a short veg but I am trying to follow the seemorebuds book and space limits my plant size alot. Hopefully she shows me something soon! I'll try to keep throwing pics up for anyone else who wants to try a extreme budget grow also.

Everyone get your do you female dance for me tonight!! :cheer:

Thanks again for the responses!

Looks like you have a little lady on your hands... Just keep an eye on it, sometimes they can be very sneaky and pop some balls.... Looks like you are on the right track.....

Yup, thats a bouncin baby girl, BTW, nice pre-pubes. love&nurture the lady & she'll reward you, girls love that shit. Can't wait to see how this lil lady grows up. keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nug.

Thanks everyone! I thought she was a she but I wanted to let the experts look at it before I got excited!!!!

I am so lucky!! I was so scared about doing one plant and the 50/50 disappointment.

Question, is it too late to take a clone off this girl? (somewhere on the bottom where its canopied away from the light anyways)

Im gonna start taking a look at some of the flower FAQs now!! Thanks again all! You guys/gals info/faqs/comments/time/previous hard work got me to this point!!
:slide::slide::slide:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom