First Grow: Blueberry & Raspberry Cough, Coco, Tent Grow, 2019

They are not. I noticed that was an available thing after buying these. I’ll look into for when these run low. Do you recommend? Do all need to be ph perfect or?
Our water is at 8ish too. I am going through ph down like water: 400-500ml a gallon.
Not 400ml per gallon, 4-5ml per gallon.

Blueberry plant at 46 days since light flip. How do I read my plant here?
The calyx hairs look up to 50% (??) amber and turning in. Tops are further along than the underneath. I purchased an inexpensive microscope and attempted a few handheld pics and then one on the table. The trichomes look a bit cloudy. I need to practice with this. The handhelds are this morning, the tabletop pic is from yesterday.
I think I’d like to pull them a bit earlier than later for a more upitty buzz. Any input?

Plant looks great! well done. My preference is about 60% amber. Im playing the waiting game as well lol. Happy growing!

Thank you. It’s taking a while to see change here too. I’m sticking it out.

This is the wet weight of the one plant: 348.81g. Going by the 20% rule this would be 69g or 2.49 o. This one is less larf than the B.B. plants. Every small bud turned into a little nugget.
The two blueberry plants are on deck.
On track for the 6 oz.

Well this was fun. The two B.B. plants were taken down last week too. All three plants dried for four days open air then went into jars when they were at <73% humidity in the jar. I thought they would smell more. I wonder if I cooked some flavor from the buds while drying. The grow room was over 80d at some points.

BB2 = 235.95g wet
47.19 is 20%
= 1.68 oz

Bb1. = 310.2 g wet
20%= 62.04
= 2.21. (Maybe stem heavy)

Plus the RC estimated at 2.5:

= 6.38 oz overall

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom