First Grow: Blueberry & Raspberry Cough, Coco, Tent Grow, 2019

The Rasberry Cough in the back of the tent. My thought. This one has more flowering-growth to do, where the B.B. seem to be further along in this stage. While I have thoughts about attempting to cater to the individuals differently, I’d rather power through with my original nute plan and attempt to be better next time. Note to self: better photography and removable nute jug labels.

Looking good man congrats. Are those AN ph perfect nutes or no?
They are not. I noticed that was an available thing after buying these. I’ll look into for when these run low. Do you recommend? Do all need to be ph perfect or?
Our water is at 8ish too. I am going through ph down like water: 400-500ml a gallon.

Nice next time up pot them befor flower u will get a bit more plant witch means more bud u have the space just my opinion but looking stellar n very healthy keep up the nice work
Thank you, I agree but started these in the 5gal, then read about that versus up-potting. My new seeds are doing better in one gallon bags: of course, this is a correlation because I did a bunch of not-so-great things this first grow.

Don’t worry bout temp to much in my grow room I don’t even record it just obviously don’t let it get too hot air flow is very important that grow I did with out a resavore change from start to finish just add my nutes weekly didn’t even have a ph pen at the time

Hey, hey, hey. Those get so thick. I believe I will eventually do that. I have to figure out some temp control and stuff so I can increase my lighting this next grow, but I imagine...
O n these I started them the hole way with a cheap 300 wat led till like 3rd week of flower switch to 150 wat hps the rest the really did very well

What light u are using
Wow, only 150 works that well? I have a dimmable HPS 600w set at 450 now. I started with a cheap led and then added the MH shortly in.
I have a GG4 Auto and some seeds under the led now. They are doing great. I’m doing better now too having been through this once! First time around, EVERYTHING was a question.

N my big plants under 400w hps But u will get there man practice makes perfect
A reply for the note... I can say I very likely stunted these guys right out of the gate not being careful enough with ph and nute strength. Next time: consistency and better notes about nutes.

They are not. I noticed that was an available thing after buying these. I’ll look into for when these run low. Do you recommend? Do all need to be ph perfect or?
Our water is at 8ish too. I am going through ph down like water: 400-500ml a gallon.
Not 400 ml, geez. 4-5ml.

Back
Top Bottom