First grow browning & yellowing please help

InvaderKodos

Hi guys!
This is my first grow and I am having trouble getting a handle on some issues with my Crop King Purple Kush.

Here is some background:
I started this seed off in 50/50 coco/perlite (thoroughly rinsed and PH'd to 6.5) in a space bucket in early January. The bucket had 5, 23W Daylight bulbs, an 6 inch PC fan for air circulation at top and another non powered 4inch PC fan at bottom for intake. The temp was usually 24-27 however the 1st night in bucket the temp skyrocketed to 32 and the seeding got burnt... it took a long time but it did recover. This plant has been resilient.

In early March I upgraded and am currently running:
7x3x3 tent
Mars II 700W LED
6" outtake fan and carbon filter
2 oscillating fans (one top one bottom)
External fan blowing fresh air in through ducting at bottom to keep light tight and fresh
Humidifier
2 Thermo/Hygrometers one just above light at top takes top temp and temp 6inches below LED. one at soil height. Usually between 23-25 if my humidifier runs out for a few hours it can get up to 27.4 (right under lights) but I try to keep on it.
Humidity 45-55%
Plant is in 3/4 of a 5 gallon pail (cut the top rungs off)
50/50 coco/ perlite last PH from drainage 6.34 and usually close to that
Currently feeding general hydro flora, micro, bloom, calmag 2.6 ML each per gallon the last two feeding to transition to flower. Regular tap water PH as close to 6.66 as I can every second feeding.
My plant is running on 24/7 Light all its life. I want to switch to flower as soon as I get this issue solved. I had a calcium magnesium deficiency a few months back but realized my PH was too low at around 5.5-6 for soil to absorb calmag, corrected, foilier fed with 7.2PH and Calmag for a week and it greened back up.

Now I am having the issue in the pics here. Is this a worsened case of Calmag or Nitrogen Deficiency?
the leaves are getting brown in the middle and turning up. Before when I had a calmag issue it was just little black spots. Anyhelp would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

IMG_587711.JPG

IMG_587913.JPG
IMG_58809.JPG
IMG_58846.JPG
IMG_58887.JPG
IMG_589010.JPG
IMG_589110.JPG
IMG_589310.JPG
IMG_58949.JPG

Back
Top Bottom