First Grow Courside Jack - 2nd Week Flowering - Any Advice Welcome

jojohnjo

So my first grow seems to be going well so far as i can tell. The strain is called Courtside Jack, Using a 300w led on top plus a 23w led and some CFL's. Growing in soil Using Fox Nutes every other watering. I was wondering I LST'd early and now i have a very bushy plant, Should i LST some more and spread the plant apart to get more light in or should i just let her do her thing. Any advice or comments welcome, Thanks :)

20160519-IMG_2583.jpg
20160519-IMG_2604.jpg
20160519-IMG_2598.jpg
20160519-IMG_2615.jpg
20160519-IMG_2591.jpg

Thank you, I have seen a few plants but this girl just exploded in the middle and decided to become a solid puff ball of stems

Nice set up, I know its a big debate but do you trim your fan leaves to let more light in or just try to bend them out of the way?

Nice set up, I know its a big debate but do you trim your fan leaves to let more light in or just try to bend them out of the way?

Most people avoid heavy defoliation during flowering, as too much stress might cause the plant to Hermie. You can be pretty aggressive with defoliation leading up to about 2 weeks before flowering. I know some people will defol in flower around the 5th week, but it's mostly mild to expose blocked bud sites.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom